Chapter 3

Jimin's pov

While I was walking back to my class. Suddenly, I saw SooBii ran so fast and I could see tear in her eyes.

"YAH" I shouted.

Maybe she didn't noticed me and ran into the bathroom. Because It was a female bathroom so I couldn't go in.

"What's wrong ?" Suga Hyung asked.

"Go to class first. I'll go later." Everyone nodded and walked off.

I stood infront of the female bathroom waiting for SooBii. Aish!!! It was so embarrassing standing. What took her so long?

SooBii's pov

What the heck? How can they do this to me? Aish!! Jinjja!!!! It was very disgusting. I will investigate it. And I will let them pay. I washed my face, wiped my tear away and walked out.

"Oh!! Oppa? Wae?" I asked surprised.

"Wae?? SooBii why are you crying? Did anyone do something bad to you?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Aniyo, I didn't cry oppa. There was something went into my eyes." I lied.

"Jinjja?" Oppa asked.

"Nae oppa. Oh!! It's late now. Go to your class oppa. Hurry hurry." I pushed him.

I went back to my class and took a seat. Who did this to me? Aish!!

The lesson end so fast today. I walked out and my phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone and saw oppa message.

I'll go home late today. Told eomma no need to wait for me. Have a nice dinner

---

As I arrived home, I opened the door.

"Eomma!! I'm back." I shouted.

No one respond.

"Eomma" I shouted again and looked around the house.

Maybe she not yet came back from work. I quickly changed into my normal clothes and cook some noodle to eat. After eating, I watched TV. There was nothing to watch. Stayed at home alone was so bored then I fell asleep on the couch.

Jimin's pov

After school we headed to the mall to buy Jungkook's new phone. Then we went to the barbecue restaurant. We drank a lot of soju and now everyone were crazy talking around.

"YAH!! It was already 2:00am. I have to go home now." I shouted at them.

"Home won't ran away. Don't go stay here." V shouted.

"No!! I Have to go now." I shouted and went off.

As I arrived home, I opened the door silently. Huh? Why all the light turn on? I walked slowly then I saw SooBii sleeping on the couch. I took a blanket and cover her. I sat on the floor and watched her. I pinched her cheek. Aww~ this girl. You looked so adorable when you sleeping.

A/N : Hehehe XD I Don't know what to say. Please Vote and Comment for my story.

Thanks 😝❤️