Chapter 5

Jimin' pov

"What do you mean oppa?" She shouted at me with teary eyes."

No! I can't let her know it.

"Let check our blood hurry"

I dragged her hand to follow the doctor.

5 mintues later

" The result is good!! Both of you can donate your blood"

Fast forward

"Eomma Appa please wake up" she cried.

I hugged her and tried to comfort her. Then the doctor came in.

"Your Eomma and Appa are safe now but we don't know yet when they will wake up."

The doctor word touched me a lot. How can that be ? Will they sleep forever ? No no!!! They can't. SooBii started to cry harder. Honestly, I really wanna cry but I can't. :(

"I'm sorry but the visiting time is end. Please come back tomorrow." We bowed at the nurse and came back home.

At home~

I cooked a soup for her. After she finished, I took to her room.

"You need to sleep now. You still have school tomorrow." I kissed her forehead.

"Good Night"

"Good night oppa" she smiled a bit.

I was sitting on the couch. Wow!! Impossible !! How can I donate my blood to them ? I'm not their real son! Or my blood and their blood are the same type? Maybe ? I kept thinking about it all night.

---

Jimin's pov

I woke up finding myself on the couch. Aish!!! I took a bath and quickly made a breakfast for me and SooBii. I sticked the note on the table and left.

Hospital~

I went to the doctor that I met last night. I asked him if he could check my DNA and my parent DNA. He agreed with it and he said me that the result will release tomorrow evening. I thanked him and went back to school.

SooBii's pov

I woke up and took a shower and ready for school. I went down searching for my oppa. Why he wasn't here ? I walked into the dining room and saw a note and breakfast.

"SooBii!! Oppa have something to do. Make sure you eat your breakfast and don't be late for school,ok?" I smiled a bit and started eat it.

A/N : THANK FOR READING ^_^