Chapter 7

SooBi's Pov

I was sitting in the dinning with Oppa eating Dinner. *sigh* I really really miss them. The place that used to have a lot of laugh and noise. The place that used to have 4 people. The place that used to messy. Everything was change now. After the incident, I only eat with Oppa and the place used to messy now it was very nice because we didn't want when Eomma Appa came back with the messy house. So we always clean up. I was about to sleep then someone knocked. I opened the door and of course no one other then my Oppa.

"Oppa! Why are you here?"

"I have something to say."

"Ok! Come in."

"SooBii ah- I know that nowadays you're very depressed but that don't think too much, ok?"

"Nae Oppa."

"If you have something tell Oppa,ok? Remember! Oppa always stay by your side."

"Nae Oppa" I hugged him and cried a bit.

He pat my back and we hugged for awhile. We broke the hug.

"It's late now. Let go to sleep." He smiled my forehead and smile a bit.

"Nae! Good night Oppa."

Nowadays I was very worried about my parents and at school I have to struggle with that stupid boy. I was really sick and tired. I really need rest now. 😣😣 I wanted to tell Oppa too but I didn't want him to have more burden. He was already in a hard time.
----

SooBii's pov

I was on my way to eat lunch. I bought a noodle soup and placed it on the table. While I was eating, I realized that I forgot my bottle at class. Everyone I ate noodle I always need water beside me. 😁😁

Jungkook's pov

I was waiting for all hyung to come. Jimin Hyung Rarely came to school. He said he got a part time job. I wonder why he really need money nowadays. Then someone caught my attention. Yeah!! SooBii, she left her food and went to.... I Don't Know. I grinned as I got an idea. I slowly walked to her table and put a lot of pepper into her noodle soup. After finished I walked back to my seat.

"Hey!!! Kookie have you been waiting long?" Taehyung hyung put his arm round my shoulder.

"Not really?" I smiled.

We all starting eating and SooBii came back.

SooBii's pov

I placed my bottle on the table and continue to eat. A few minutes later, I started feeling dizzy and hard to breath. I tried to find my medicine in my pocket but I couldn't found it. I started being panic around. My eyes became heavier and burry. I tried to open my eyes but I could. Before i passout I could heard someone called my name.

"SooBii SooBii"

"Kim SooBii"