Chpater 4

SooBii's pov

I woke up and I felt someone hold my hand. It was my oppa..

"Oppa oppa" I shoke him a bit.

He slightly open his eyes and smiled.

"Morning dongsaeng" He said.

"Morning oppa. Go to your room and continue your sleep. Today is Saturday" I smiled cutely at him and kissed his cheek.

This is me and oppa. Morning kiss and Good Night kiss. We've never forgot about it.

"Arraseo" He rubbed his eyes and went to his room.

I got up and started cleaning the house. Wae eomma still not coming back? I thought to myself. After that I cooked breakfast for me and oppa. I took a bath and ready to call my oppa for breakfast and then......

"SooBii Let go to the hospital now"

He dragged my hand and rushed to the hospital. He asked the nurse where were eomma and appa. The nurse said that they both were still in the emergency room. We both ran there. We stood infront of the door and waiting. What was happening ? Wae eomma and Appa were here? Then my knee went weak and I fell down. Oppa rushed to me and hugged me. I started to cry.

"Oppa!! What happened? Why eomma and appa were here?"

"They got an accident when they both on the way back from airport to house."

I cried harder and harder. Jimin oppa hugged me tightly and pat my back. I can't take it. Maybe eomma and appa wanted to surprised us that appa was came back from US. But this was not surprised, everything changed. Oppa helped me to sat on the chair and I still sobbing. After 6 hour the doctor went out. We both rushed to him.

"Who is their relative?" The doctor asked.

"I'm their daughter and he is their son."

"Ok!! They had been lost a lot of blood. And now we need a blood transfusion."

"Ok!! We can donate." I said.

"Before you guys can donate we need to check up your blood first."

"Yes yes!! Hurry hurry doctor."

"I can't donate for them." Jimin oppa spoke out all of sudden.

"What do you mean oppa?" I shouted at him with teary eyes."