Chapter 6

SooBii's Pov

I took my seat and noticed a box under my desk. Before I opened it I realized that Jungkook didn't look right. There must be something. I stared at it for awhile and opened it.

"Ah" I shouted and jumped around.

There was a lot of cockroaches running out of the box. Luckily, I wasn't afraid of cockroaches. I just pretended. I saw Jungkook laugh down. I grabbed the box and threw it to Jungkook face. Maybe he was also the one who put vinegar in my water.

"You should deserve it." I laughed out loud. HahahaxD

Jungkook's pov

I came early today to put the box of cockroaches under her desk. As she took her seat, she noticed it. I kept staring at the box.

"Open it open it." I said in my mind.

She turned to look at me but I just looked away. Then she opened it. I saw she shouted and jumped. I laughed down at her before I could laughed out loud. I felt something on my face.

"Ah" I shouted and jumped around.

How dare she was? She threw the box of cockroaches on me. It was so embarrassing. I was going to revenge her soon. *angry*

---

SooBii's pov

Time pass so fast today. It was already time to go school. I was walking out then I saw Suga oppa.

"Oppa" I shouted and ran to him.

"Hey! Let go home" He smiled.

"No oppa!! I wanna visit eomma Appa first." I said softly.

"Ok let go" He said and dragged me to the bus station.

Hospital~

"Eomma Appa Please Hurry wake up. We really miss you."

I was cleaning my mom with a towel while Oppa cleaning Appa too. (A/N: I think you can understand that, I don't know how to explain). After that, we sat near their bed and talked to them.
Then the Doctor came in and told us that if we have free time we should talk to them. It was the chance that can make the patient woke up. And his said my eomma condition was better now she will wake up soon but
Appa condition was still the same. *sigh*.