Chapter 7: Ecstatic

Ecstatic: E-C-S-T-A-T-I-C: ecstatic; adjective/ a state of sudden, intense, overpowering emotion; full of joy

Ecstatic was only one of the many emotions I could put into words. Words, I could say so many.

I mean my idol since I was 4 was right down stairs making me breakfast.

Holy Mary mother of Jesus!

I think I might faint. (That's a good song thought.)

But wow! I can't believe I yelled at him. I mean now I feel terrible.

I can't believe I didn't recognize him. I should have recognized him. I mean everyone always said that Chester was the coolest but I always liked Mike better.

And now I feel like a complete bitch.

I good god. Oh lord, I think I might...

I ran to the toilet and out came the content of my stomach.

Let's hope that it was something I ate last night and not my nerves.

I wiped my mouth with a price of toilet paper and then flushed everything down the porcelain bowl.

I got up and moved to the sink. I washed my face and brush my teeth. Then I grabbed what little makeup I had and put it on, trying to cover up my face to keep what little bit of dignity I had left.

Okay. Now that I don't smell like vomit and fan girl, we're doing it.

I walked to the door and hoped to dear god I didn't do something like fall down the stairs and make myself look like a bigger fool.

Here goes nothing.