Chapter 14: War

Me and Dave ran at Chester and Mike.

Chester had a handful of water balloons. Mike was armed with a water gun, and so was Dave.

I think I was the only smart one. I had grabbed the garden hose and when everyone else was out, would doing my plan.

War: W-A-R: war; noun/ an armed battle between two or more parties normally over a disagreement or at times just for fun (played as a game)

I had gotten to pick my teammate and of course I choose Dave.

I mean Mike thought I would pick him because well he is my new dad and Chester wanted me to pick him because he thought he was all that.

But I like the less cocky Dave. Plus who likes to be the obvious choose.

Any way back to our war.

Chester threw the first balloon and it land on the ground by my feet. I wanted to laugh I really did but we were at war and I knew one slip up would lose it for us.

So we kept running Chester threw another balloon this one landing Dave straight on the chest. So then he started blasting both Chester and Mike with the water gun. So then Mike and Chester both went for Dave until they were completely out of ammo.

And there I sat completely dry with the only ammo left.

I shot not just Mike and Chester but I also got Dave. I sprayed them all and watched as the ran around like pansies screaming their heads off.

Finally I figured it might be better if we didn't waist more water and so I ended the war by shutting off and dropping the hose and then giving the boys a little bow.

Then I was attacked by three wet men and hugs.

"No!" I screamed trying to wiggle my way out of this.

"But we just love you so damn much for everything." Said Mike.

"Please get off me." I whispered and surprisingly they all moved off of me.

Well that was easy. Too easy.

"I think we need just one more." Said Chester. And again I was hugged by three wet men.

God why did I ever like these guys?!