KUROKO'S OTHER SIDE

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or any of its characters but I do own the plot and my OC Kuroko Tatsuma. All of the Dialogues and the idea of this Fanfiction are solely from my imagination.

Hi! This is my first ever fanfiction on Wattpad so be good to me. If you have any comments or complaints you are free to put it in the comment box don't be shy and voice out your opinions. Just please don't use harsh words or any bad words.

____________________________________________________________________________________

KUROKO'S POV

We actually won I can't believe it all, our hard work has paid off.

"Come on Kuroko let's celebrate!" Koganei-senpai said. I smiled and followed them.

We decided to go to Maji Burger and celebrated there.

"WE DID IT!!!" suddenly Coach jumped with so much happiness.

"And thanks to you two, because of your efforts we did it," Hyuuga-senpai said to me as he faced Kagami and I.

"We did it because you are also there for us Senpai all of us did it," I said then gave them a smile.

We celebrated - laughing and eating, talking about the game. I am really happy right now I didn't know that I would find a team such as Seirin, their spirit, and will is really strong and their bond is unbreakable.

"Kuroko..." called Kagami.

"What is it Kagami-kun?" I asked facing him. He seems nervous I wonder what would he say.

"Thanks for being my Shadow and helping me until now..." he said while being shy

"You don't have to thank me Kagami-kun because most of your improvements are because of your own efforts," I answered which made him ruffle my hair and then he smiled.

I smiled too, I know that in the end I will not regret my decision and I know that they will understand my decision but for now I'll just enjoy my time with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAGAMI'S POV

After our overwhelming victory during the winter cup everything started to go back to normal, morning and afternoon practices but this time our training is more deadly than ever.

"Hey Kagami did you see Kuroko?" asked Hyuga-senpai while he approaches me.

"Uh I didn't see him, I didn't even notice him leaving," I answered

"Go find him we will be starting soon," he instructed then I hurriedly walked to the locker's room.

When I got here I heard Kuroko's voice talking to someone. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside, I saw him talking to someone over the phone.

"Yes, everything is going according to plan so no need to be worried, yes I will tell them soon but not now be patient okay goodbye then," then he closed his phone and that's my cue to enter.

"Who was that?" I asked as I entered the room

"Kagami-kun you know it's rude to be eavesdropping on somebody's business," he said with his usual emotionless face but this time I can feel something different from him.

"Sorry, Captain is looking for you we better be at the court now," I just said ignoring the way how he answered my question a while ago.

During the whole practice, I could not avoid looking at Kuroko. There's really something odd about him. He suddenly changed after we won the Winter Cup what could have happened to you Kuroko?