KUROKO'S ARROGANT SIDE

This chapter is dedicated to all of my readers who continue to read this and support this Fanfiction.

Enjoy the Story!!
#smile

-------------------------------------------

After that breath taking match between Kuroko Tetsuya and the generation of miracles, things did not change  Kuroko is still that annoying and had that aweful second personality of his that is why Seirin must always endure his despicable attitude everyday for a month.

KAGAMI'S POV
Argggg... I can't concentrate and now I'm really annoyed. Why are there so many girls here now? As far as I know this place should only be exclusive for us! THE BASKETBALL TEAM NOT THOSE ANNOYING GIRLS!!! Ugh I can't take this anymore.

"Kagami what's wrong? Your face is full of popping veins right now," Koganei senpai suddenly asked.
"My problem are those!!" I pointed to all the girls crowding at a corner erupting to shrills. "WHY ARE THERE TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE?!" I burst out while glaring to all those girls.
"Ah, well it seems that they all came to see Kuroko, apparently he gained so many admirers after a video of him shooting basketballs went viral," Captain explained.
"WHAT!!??" my eyes widened at that news, that Tetsuya, the dark and mean Tetsuya having a fans club. "That is preposterous!! Utterly incredulous," I exclaimed with utter disbelief and wide eyes.
"If you don't believe it, then why don't you ask one of his fan girls for the details," Captain once again said.
"And according to Tetsuya himself, he has the 'unique charm' that can make every girl fall for him," Tatsuma interjected and rolled his eyes to his brother's antics.
"And Coach isn't actually happy about this," Kiyoshi senpai said and all our gazes locked on to the raging coach of ours stalking to where Kuroko is.

The girls feeling that raging aura parted and made way for our coach. Wow coach really is not happy specially that those girls are only distraction. Well I'll let coach handle these things.

RIKO'S POV
I angrily stalked to where Tetsuya is and gladly all his fangirls have parted to give way for me. I saw Tetsuya smirking as I stalked towards him. I really want to wipe off that smirk on his face but I know that even if I do it nothing will change.

"Kuroko Tetsuya you should be spending your time in a practice than flirting with these girls," I said glaring at him.
"I don't need any practice, practice are for the weak and I'm not weak," he just smirked and continued to talk with a girl.
"O please your arrogance is way over the ceiling now and will you please drop it to the ground for once," I retorted sarcastically and he returned me a glare.
"Arrogant, ha, yes I am because I know it is the truth but in the case of others out there I'm not so sure..." he trailed while smirking and giving me meaningful looks. 'Is he talking about me?'
"Are you implying that I am arrogant..." I asked with gritted teeth.
"Yes I am, because instead of watching your little players your here at this moment arguing with me," he casually said and I am fuming right now. "Don't get ahead of yourself coach because you have a long way to go and seeing how pathetic your skills in coaching right now I can say that you will definitely fail," he said seriously. "You are not worthy to be a coach so why don't you just quit loser," he stormed off and I'm hurt right now. How could he take my coaching skills lightly, I've given all my best in supporting my team with everything I've got and here he comes saying I am a loser how could he?

TATSUMA'S POV
I approached Riko immediately after what happened that shocked us all. Snapping from my shocked situation I tapped her at the shoulder.

"Are you alright Riko?" I asked when she suddenly embraced me and I can feel my clothes being soaked. "Shhhh, don't cry Riko you know as well as I do that you are not a loser and that you are a great coach," I whispered with gentle voice while comforting her.
"I-I know it's ju-just that it s-still h-hurt," she answered while sniffling and burying her face deeper in my chest.
"Your team will not succeed without you and they are here to support you Riko why don't you take a look," I said and she complied looking up to all her players smiling and nodding at her.
"Alright then let's continue!! I won't let one Kuroko Tetsuys bring me down," she said with much more enthusiasm returning to her old self.
"That's the Riko I know," Junpei complemented making Riko blush. Ah teenager these days.

They continued where they left off, running laps, doing drills, shooting baskets and all other training regimen Riko prepared for them. Well Seirin sure is a strong team with strong willed players and an intelligent coach they'll definitely succeed.

After the practice I decided to go home early and to look for my arrogant brother as well. Ah how I wished this things did not happen because truth be told I much prefer the Tetsuya who is calm, collective, mysterious looking and having a dead pan expression. Arriving at home I found him watching television.

"So did that girl already quit?" he asked casually like the topic is simple and all.
"No, in fact she is more dedicated now that ever," I answered.
"Heh, is that so..." he said while grinning to himself like some psycho.
"Don't, whatever your thinking right now DO.NOT.DO.IT," I emphasized because I know that whatever he is thinking right now is not good.
"Oh, brother don't be such a killjoy besides I won't do anything to harm any of them," he shrugged and continued watching.

I just ignored and him and entered my room where I immediately informed the team of the impending danger awaiting them specially Riko. I was hoping of spending vacation peacefully but now I think that will never happen as long as this side of my brother is on the surface.

THE NEXT DAY
JUNPEI'S POV
Today I prepared myself to a storm coming on our way and I hope the others has done their preparation also. Last night I received a text message from Tatsuma warning us about Tetsuya because it seems that Tetsuya is planning something that is not good. It is still early and I hope that Riko and the others are already at the gym.

As I expected the team is already here together with Riko.

"Now for extra caution this is the plan, avoid Tetsuya and don't let him notice that you are avoiding him because according to his brother he might throw a temper tantrum, secondly tune him out don't let him get to your nerves because if you do 8'm sure you'll be defeated immediately," I instructed and all of them nodded. After we proceeded to our daily regimen while I was watching Riko because anytime soon Tetsuya will be arriving.

"Well, well aren't we early today," speaking of the arrogant Tetsuya his here.
"Because it is what we do," Kagami said.
"Yeah it is what weaklings do," Tetsuya retorted.
"Oh, there you are miss loser," he addressed Riko but her being her he ignored Tetsuya. "So your ignoring me now does that mean you accept that you are a loser," he taunted.
"Stop it Tetsuya just go change and join us," I interjected calmly.
"No I will just be watching you, my skills are already far beyond that even without training I can beat you all," he announced.
"Very well we will just pretend you are not here and concentrate, your arrogance will bring you nothing and that mouth of yours is not even useful," I said glaring at him which he returned.
"Mah, mah, stop it now let us just continue," Teppei said while smiling.
"So little miss coach aren't you going to say something?" Tetsuya asked Riko.
"Nothing I am not going to spend anymore time with you," Riko snapped and focused on pur training. That's the Riko I know.
"Well your feisty now, I like that confidence and I hope you can keep that up," Tetsuya stood up and walked away. "Just one more thing, I won't do anything for now and to remind you all that you are all nothing compared to me," he said and walked out of the gym.

That was tense and gladly I can breath normally now. For now, so that means he really is up to something and I think it is not really something to be looking forward to bit rather something we wish would never come.

-------------------------------------------
That's it, now what might be that something?

Watch out for the next chapter and don't forget to hit the star and leave your comments.

>>>>>>ABYSS OF FLAME<<<<<<<