KUROKO'S DANGEROUS SIDE

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or any of it's characters but I do own the plot and my OC Kuroko Tatsuma. All of the Dialogues and the idea of this Fanfiction is solely from my imagination. This may contain spoilers from the mangga's Extra Game, but the plot is still mine.

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------
(PARY TWO)
TETSUYA'S POV
Seeing the Generation of miracles fall is a wonderful sight, really it gives me this happiness and giddiness that I never felt felt before specially now that their proud captain has fallen to the ground being looked by others. It is a shame really he took pride in his emperor eye but that same ability destroyed him and with that I can't help myself from grinning.

KAGAMI'S POV
I was stunned and I can see that almost all of us was silent in shock when Akashi fell how can that happen? He has the emperor eye right but why is he the one on the ground now? Then I heard Tetsuya laugh.

"That is amazing, what a wonderful sight..." he breathed and laughed again. What the hell is wrong with him.
"That Captain of the Jabberwock has used emperor eye against Akashi..." Tatsuya informed us.
"But Akashi has that ability too right, he should have been able to counter..." Hyuga-senpai said but Tatsuya just gave him a sympathetic look.
"He can't, the emperor eye used against him is in a much more higher level than the emperor eye he possess and now that they have revealed a deadly trick I don't think we can hold up in this quarter," Tatsuma continued and watched the game again in silence.

We watched as the Jabberwock gained points until they were now ahead of us with double digits. They are shaken from what happened that they can't concentrate on their game. Seeing Akashi fall like that had thrown them off balance even the coolness and smoothness of Akashi's plays were none to be found throughout the game until we heard the whistle signaling that the second quarter is done.

During the half time, the generation of miracles were silent and the same with us. I mean it's really a blow to see your team captain fall right in front of you.

"That was epic..." Tetsuya broke the silence and smirked.
"Tetsuya will you please at least shut up for the mean time," I snarled at him because he is not helping our situation.
"That was really pathetic, the absolute was destroyed by no one," then he laughed.
"Okay let's stop this self pity, there is still the 3rd and 4th quarter... Kagami you will enter in place of Murasakibara and you little brother you will replace Kise," Tatsuma said and I just nodded.

We spent the half time thinking of a strategy to evade the Jabberwock's emperor eye. The Quasi emperor eye that I and Tetsuya used would be impossible to pull off again because we don't really know what is the extent of the emperor eye we are about to face and another reason is that Tetsuya is not the same as the Tetsuya whom I used the quasi emperor eye together.

"Akashi don't let that event shake you, I'm sure you will be able to see some solution to that Emperor Eye," Tatsuma reminded. "Don't be affected because that is what the Jabberwocks want for you to be shaken so that they can't defeat you," Tatsuma looked around the room and we all nodded.

We all proceeded to the court and I can see that the audience is tense and anxious. I will not let them win this game.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Third quarter started with the victorious face of Jabberwock but the Vorpal Sword has still the determination to win. Now that Kagami and Tetsuya entered the court hope was again given and they are determined to win but within everything something is brewing and anytime soon they will witness it all.

Like from any other game, Tetsuya uses his passing skill in assisting his team mates while Kagami uses his super jumps to make points. The team is doing good but Jabberwock will not let them run loose. Every point that the Vorpal Sword makes they always matches it causing no change in the score difference. Frustration has started to creep in each of the members of Vorpal Sword except for one. Third quarter ended with Jabberwock still at the lead.