KUROKO'S DARK SIDE

After the drastic change in Kuroko's personality Seirin must now face the greatest challenge to their team and that is keeping up with Kuroko's rather rude and unpleasant personality. In this Chaos, Generation of miracles is not spared for they will also suffer from this change. Will they prevail in this situation or will they just give up.

-----------------------------------------------

KAGAMI'S POV
It's been a week but our lives have been instantly thrown to hell by none other than Kuroko Tetsuya. His been continually throwing insults, ditching practices and keep on giving negative comments on how we play.

"So how is it going?" Tatsuma asked while taking the seat beside me. We are now out here in an open court near the Magi burger
"Well everything's going good except for a certain a someone," I said sarcastically looking at him while he gave me an amused smile. "He's been pushing us to the edge this past few days," I added grimly.
"I know that of course but you need to remember that he is still the Kuroko that you once knew it's just that his personality changed but remember it's not permanent after one month he'll be back to his old self," he encouraged and giving me a genuine smile.
"We know that but sometimes we would think that maybe we can't last but then again doing so means we are giving up," I sighed and closed my eyes while breathing deeply to ease the tension in my body.
"You know you can always distance yourselves from me, you don't need to hang out around me," Kuroko said suddenly appearing infront of us wearing that unreadable expression of his and the look he gave has the message of leave-me-alone.
"Oh stop it Kuroko, don't be like that..." Tatsuma scolded Kuroko but it seems that his not even listening.
"I'm just stating the obvious solution to their problem so there's no wrong with that and beside I don't need them," he shrugged talking casually that it seems he really doesn't want us in his life now but because he is our team mate and friend that will not happen. We just needed to get used to this Kuroko and we will be fine.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you Kuroko but we will never give up," I snapped and glared at him which he just returned with a playful smile tugging at his mouth.
"Well then let me see you try and fail," he again smirked at me.
"Just you wait and see..." I hissed lacing my voice with anger.

KUROKO'S POV
Boring so boring... I'm literally bored I really wanna go out of this place watching them play is really boring. I really wonder how did we even win the Winter cup with this kind of team oh well maybe it was just their luck because seeing them practice now is seeing how weak they are.

"Kuroko why aren't you joining the practice?" my brother asked me.
"I don't need any practice or training besides I don't really want to practice with a weak team like them," I snorted not really interested in the topic. He just sighed.
"I can't believe I have a brother like you, having two personalities of you is really troublesome,tiring and annoying sometimes," he complained while sighing.
"That's me and you can't change that," I said while standing and dribbling the ball in my hands. I slowly walked towards my "team" getting their attention. "Pathetic, you know you don't need to practice you won the winter cup surely that proves that you're strong enough that you don't need practice or your win is just purely luck," I smirked earning glares from them.
"Because it is what good players do, practicing only means one thing for us it is for preparation," I stated meeting his amused eyes.
"I didn't know you can actually think something like that Kagami, I really thought you just have air inside your skull," I laughed at that seeing his expression shifting from uneasiness to annoyance this is really fun and entertaining.
"If you're trying to provoke me sorry to disappoint you but I will not give you that pleasure," he stated again through gritted teeth. Oh so his really living up to his word but that's alright because this game will even be more fun.

KAGAMI'S POV
Ugh, I really hate it when Kuroko ruins the day with that mouth of his and that stupid annoying grin on his face. I would say that I much prefer the calm and collected Kuroko. After our bickering we just carried on with our practice and after that we decided to go home.