KUROKO'S DANGEROUS SIDE

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or any of it's characters but I do own the plot and my OC Kuroko Tatsuma. All of the Dialogues and the idea of this Fanfiction is solely from my imagination. This may contain spoilers from the mangga's Extra Game, but the plot is still mine.

Enjoy!!

Dedicated to Silver_PhantomStar
-------------------------------------------

PART ONE
Practicing and dealing with Tetsuya's attitude has become a daily routine for Seirin and to tell you the truth it was quite stressful. With only a week before Tetsuya will return to his original self something unexpected happened. USA team known as Jabberwock came to Japan and played a friendly game against Team Strky, a college level basketball team from Japan. The is basically what I hqve understood from all the explanation.

"So When is the game?" I asked.
"This friday..." Riko's father answered which made my eyes literally grow wide.
"What????!!!" I mean this friday, he's got to be kidding me, how can we pull this off if we've got only 3 days to practice.
"Kagami, it seems that you are forgetting who we are," Aomine smirked at me and I just glared at him.
"Don't get so cocky will, I know you are the Generation of Miracles but what I'm saying is we need to be on sync when we play and we need more time for that," I explained which earned silence from them.
"We know what you're talking about that's why we will make use of that 3 days to be able to get used to each others playing style," Akashi explained.
"You shouldn't be worried, the generation of miracles have played for years even with our upgraded playing style we can synchronize with out problems, and as for you since your like one of us though I hate to admit it the synchronicity rate is also high so we can pull this off," Aomine butted in and explained again I just nodded.
"How about Hyuga and Wakamatsu-senpai and Takao... They will be playing too right?" I added again well you can't blame for asking this too much because pretty much from what I can understand this game is important.
"We already saw what they can do and we played them in games so adjustment can be done easily," again Akashi explained.
"Will you stop with all these questions because it is getting annoying," Aomine again glared at me.

So I just kept quiet while listening to another explanation. Well this is odd, Tetsuya has been really quiet through out this discussion what is he thinking right now?

"So Tatsuya, you will be their manager and I want you to keep eye on them," Kagetora-san gestured for Tatsuya so Tatsuya explained our training regimen for the next 3 days which basically all basics.

---THREE DAYS LATER---
(4 hours before the game)

KAGAMI'S POV
I'm so tired, when I said tired really really tired. Now I know that Kurokoko Tatsuya is purely evil, I really thought it was just a simple basic training but it turned out to be even tiring than Coach Riko's training regimen. I mean every time we made mistakes he would make us run 50 laps or do the drills over and over again.

"Your brother is a sadist you know that..." I said to Tetsuya who was sitting silently beside me.
"Huh, that's my brother when something ticks him off he just blows off and that's the result," he miraculously explained, wow that's new.
"Just like you huh... Having two personalities..." I said and drank water.
"Don't get me wrong, my brother is really like that because that is his personality..." he smirked and stood up.

Yep that's the Kuroko Tetsuya I got used to this past weeks, but he is still oddly silent for the past three days. Ugh, I need to stretch up to loosen my muscles and that is what I would really do.

AKASHI'S POV
Well that was a tiring training but I think it will show good results for the game but I'm not really sure if we can defeat the Jabberwock because we are short on information on them. I think we will be surprised on the game.