KUROKO'S TRUE SIDE

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or any of it's characters but I do own the plot and my OC Kuroko Tatsuma. All of the Dialogues and the idea of this Fanfiction is solely from my imagination.

-------------------------------------------
After the shocking and epic battle between Vorpal Sword and Jabberwock where Kuroko Tetsuya single handedly defeated the Jabberwock during the last minutes. Though Vorpal Sword wasn't able to catch up with the score they were sure that Jabberwock will not be able to play anymore, they were defeated emotionally and psychologically. Tetsuya has made his threat a reality enjoying while he was crushing each player's will on the last minute of the game. That was the perfect opportunity to do so as they were not able to go against Tetsuya.

The Generation of Miracles together with the rest of the Vorpal Sword were out of words after the game because during the game no mercy was shown and they were not able to prevent Tetsuya in causing further damage. They have learned that the 'shadow' is not an easy opponent, indeed he is dangerous inside the court where he can be unleashed. They have experience this side of Tetsuya when they played him but the intensity of blood lust during the game between Vorpal Sword and Jabberwock was beyond terrifying and they wouldn't wish to play the Tetsuya now.

"Where's Tetsuya?" Kagami asked not seeing the blue head.
"I think he went home," Tatsuma answered and they all nodded.
"That battle was well heart stopping like I was watching a horror movie live," Takao exclaimed earning grunts of approval.
"I didn't know that the Phantom sixth player of the Generation of Miracles can this be dangerous," Kageyoshi commented.
"What happened was out of hand I'm sorry about that, my brother doesn't take it lightly when someone looks down on him and that time he was kind of unstable with his real self slowly returning and I think that contributed to what happened," Tatsuma explained and since the game has already ended they don't have anything to about what happened.
"So what happened to Jabberwock?" Kagami asked hesitantly.
"They've already returned to America and I think they won't be able to play basketball in the mean time," Kageyoshi responded.

Three days have passed after the game and no Tetsuya has appeared even Tatsuma doesn't want to talk about the whereabouts of his brother saying that they should give him time and space to think. Tatsuma has said that they should focus on their training and shouldn't worry on Tetsuya and that's what they did.

A week has passed but there is still no Tetsuya, Seirin and the Generation of Miracles is already worried. They keep on asking Tatsuma where he is but he kept his mouth tightly shut.

Saturday is just a normal day for all them, they decided to meet up and make up a plan in finding Kuroko Tetsuya. As they were talking, an unexpected visitor came and greeted them.

"Domo," Tetsuya, the very man they wanted to find has appeared in front of them and greeted them. They were shocked at the sudden appearance and was stunned for seconds before they were able to recover.
"T-Tetsuya..." Kagami breath with wide eyes.
"Hello Kagami-kun," he then again greeted.
"Uh, take a seat Tetsuya..." Kagami motioned for him to seat and he obliged.
"Uh... How have you been Tetsuya?" Akashi managed to ask after Tetsuya has settled.
"Good, Akashi-kun," he answered.

Observing Tetsuya they all came to a conclusion that he is now back to his old self. They were happy and ecstatic to know that Tetsuya is now himself and finally they would be at ease.

"I'm sorry about what I did when I was not myself, I'm sorry for displaying improper conduct to all of you," Tetsuya stood up and bowed to them.

Once again they were shocked because they are not used to the old Tetsuya in front of them now but they already had forgiven him for they knew what the reason behind all those attitude.

After Tetsuya has returned his brother Tatsuma has disappeared. Tetsuya explained that he got a call from his job that he needed to go back because of some urgent matters that he was not able to say goodbye to the team.

Facing his team mates Tetsuya has decided to tell his team mates and the Generation of Miracles the truth about his split personality problem.

"So Tetsuya what did you want to tell us?" Riko asked the blue head in front of them. Taking a deep breath Tetsuya answered.
"I wanted to tell you the truth behind my split personality problem," he started.
"Well technically your brother has already explained to us what is the reason, he said that your personality changes whenever you felt overwhelming emotion you suddenly change personality," Hyuga retold what Tatsuma told them.

This just earned a sigh from Tetsuya.

"Well that is not the reason, my brother just made up that excuse," he said which earned grunts and gasps from the group.
"What do you mean Kuroko?" Kagami asked.
"The reason for my split personality is my brother..." he trailed of as he watch the group's expression.
"Can you explain further Tetsuya," Akashi probed.
"Well you see I've got an extreme brother complex, when I was a child I always looked up at him and want to become like him. He was the original reason why I started to play basketball, he was really good and I want to be like him I want to show him that I'm good to the point that I was able to create another me and the trigger is my brother," he explained. "When I learned that he will be visiting after our Winter Cup Championship that's when I started to feel my other self move to the surface and now that my brother has gone back to America I'm myself again," he finished his explanation.

After the explanation, the group was silent contemplating on what Tetsuya just said and they have come to one discovery.

"WAIT!!! YOU HAVE A BROTHER COMPLEX!!!!" Kagami shouted when he realized what just transpired.
"Yes," Tetsuya answered.
"Well that's a new fact about Tetsuya," Akashi said.

After that revelation, they were at ease now and knew to be wary whenever Tatsuma will be here in Japan. Kuroko Tetsuya has a Brother Complex, and can have a dangerous side.

-------------------------------------------
And that's the end of this story.

Thanks for the support, I'll be posting next week the Epilogue of this story.

>ABYSS OF FLAME<