Chapter 2: (pic of Bora and Koda)

Each of the cubs has grown into healthy, playful cubs. Koda had a best friend called Bora, a cub with a beautiful Snow White coat. Bora and Koda were going out for a drink at the Waterhole. Koda had always liked Bora so he decided this was the right time to ask her if she would go out with him.

Koda and Bora walked pass a flower bush. Koda quickly jumped into the bush, picked a flower and jumped back out.

"Bora." Said Koda as Bora looked at him with confusion. Koda gave a deep breath. "Bora, will you go out with me?"

Bora smiled and nuzzled Koda. "Yes!!!"

The pair rubbed their foreheads together.

Back at PrideRock, Asha and Leah were playing.

"Pinned ya!!" Said Asha on top of Leah.

The duo ended up laughing on their backs.

Kiara came over to them. "It's time for a nap, you two."

"Awww we were playing!" Whined Asha.

"Define playing because it looks like you were just rolling around on the ground laughing to me!" Asked Kiara.

"But that's apart of playing mummy!" Said Leah.

"I'll let you off this time, but next..." Kiara looked at her cubs and smiled. "If you want to can invite Loki and Asaro to go to the waterhole?"

"Ok. Come on, Leah." Asha shouted back to her sister as she ran off to find them.

The boys accepted and the 4 Cubs were down at the waterhole.

"Pinned ya, Asaro!!" Laughed Asha. "Pinned by a girl."

"Pinned ya, Loki!" Said Leah looking over and seeing her sister had done the same.

Leah laughed getting off Loki. "What's up with you boys today? You never let us beat you guys at pinning you?"

"I guess we just want you to experience what's it's like to win." Smirked Loki.

"What? And not to lose." Replied Leah.

"Yep." Said Loki.

Leah nudged Loki playfully making him fall to the ground. They laughed. A outline of a rouge lion came up to Asha.

"Hi. Could you tell me where I am?" Asked the lion.

"The Pridelands sir." Replied Asha.

"Oh good." Said the lion racing off towards Priderock.

"Let's follow him." Said Asaro curiously.

The Cubs agreed and raced after the lion.

"Kopa." Muttered Kiara seeing the lion.

"What?" Asked Kovu.

"Kopa!!!!" Shouted Kiara for all to hear.

"Kiara!" Said Kopa running towards Kiara.

They rubbed their foreheads together.

"Mummy, who is this?" Asked Leah.

"Oh, Leah, Asha,this is your uncle Kopa!" Said Kiara.