Chapter 4 (pic of Kopa and Vitani)

Back at Priderock, Kopa laid in the den thinking about his childhood and his mate, Vitani.

A lioness came in and looked at Kopa. "Kopa." Muttered the lioness.

Kopa looked up to see Vitani.

"Vitani!!!" Kopa got up and nuzzled her.

"I thought you were never coming back." Cried Vitani.

The mates came out of the den to find everyone looking down at a rouge lioness who stood below Priderock.

"Kopa, why did you leave us?!?!" Shouted the lioness.

"Asali, this is my home now!!! My mate and my family are here!" Yelled Kopa to the Lioness.

"I'm your mate!!!! And you can't talk to me like that! Are you just going to ditch me for another girl?!?! Screamed Asali running away. Kopa ran after her.

"Kopa?" Vitani said, crying and retreating back into the den.

"No wait, Tani!" Said Kiara running after Vitani.

Vitani laid her head on her paws and sighed. She heard footsteps.

"Tani, Kopa loves you with all his heart. He wouldn't ditch you for that stuck up lioness." Kiara said, sitting next to her.

"But he ran after her, not me. Plus, if he goes with that lioness, then he'll never be able to meet his cub or cubs." Said Vitani looking at Kiara and smiling.

"You are..." Kiara says and Vitani interrupted.

"Yes, I'm pregnant!" Smiled Vitani then remembered Kopa.

"Well so am I!" Smiled Kiara. "I hope you feel better, Tani. And Kopa would NEVER leave you."

Kopa walked with Asali near the waterhole.

Kopa sighed. "Look, I like you. But I don't love you. I know you love me but I don't like you. Just get that through your mind!!!"

"You are ditching me and your whole pride!!!!!" Asali yelled. "Goodbye Kopa!"

Asali ran away as far as the eye could see. Kopa walked back to Priderock.

"Vitani?" Said Kopa looking for his mate. "Kovu, have you seen Vitani?"

"I don't think she wants to see you right now. Do you know how upset she is after you betrayed her?" Said Kovu, blocking the way into the den.

"Let me through, Kovu." Said Kopa, baring his teeth.

Kopa roared and swiped at Kovu, hitting him in the jaw. Kovu pounced onto Kopa swiping his back, blood everywhere. Kopa shook Kovu off and pinned him. Kopa bit down on Kovu's neck so Kovu couldn't breath. Kovu struggled, beginning to take his last breaths.

Kiara and Vitani ran out.

Kiara shrieked in fear. "KOPA!!! Stop!" Shouted Kiara.

"Please Kopa." Vitani looked at him with her blue eyes.

Kopa realised what he was doing and got off Kovu. Kovu stuttered and took many breaths. "This violence is unforgivable, Kopa! Get out of my pride!"

"It should be mine!" Kopa whispered to himself and glared at Kovu. "I'm going back to where I belong."

Kopa walked away.

"Wait, Kopa! I need to tell you something!" Vitani yelled to Kopa, Kopa whipping his head in her direction.

"What is it?" Asked Kopa nuzzling her for the last time.

"I'm pregnant." Said Vitani as Kopa smiled and nuzzled into her.