Chapter 5 (left to right: Kali and Jana, Leah and Asha, Bora and Koda)

Soon Vitani and Kopa's cubs were born. Their names were Kali and Jana.

Kali was a pale orange colour. Her underbelly was a browny creamy colour. Her eyes were a river blue like her mother's. Jana was a very pale brown. Her underbelly was the same as Kali's. Her eyes were a chocolate brown.

Koda, Leah and Asha went to see their little cousins.

"I hope it's a boy so I can play with him when he's older." Wondered Koda, thinking of him playing with his cousin in the future.

"I hope it's a girl so we can do girl stuff together!" Said Asha excited.

When the cubs got to Vitani they saw two small Cubs in her paws.

"Aww Aunt Vitani they're so cute!!" Leah exclaimed as they Cubs tried to walk. "What are their names?"

"The one with the blue eyes are Kali and the other one is Jana." Said Vitani, proud of her Cubs. "And they're  both girls."

Koda tried his best not to look sad.

"Koda, I know your sad but I think your mother has a surprise for you." Said Vitani smiling.

Koda gasped. "Really. What?!"

"You'll have to go see." Said Vitani.

"Bye aunt Vitani!" Koda said running away to find his mother.

"Bye." Shouted Asha and Leah together as they ran after their brother.

The trio found their mother looking after 2 Cubs around the same age as Jana and Kali.

"Who are these, mummy?" Asked Leah looking at the cubs.

"Kids, these are your new little brother and sister." Said Kiara, smiling at the Cubs' confused faces. "The brown coated one is Paree and the other one is Musa."

Koda smiled. "Yes a boy to play with!!!"

"And a girl too." Added Leah.

The Cubs nuzzled each of their new siblings.

"We're going off to play now." Said Koda, running off.

"We'll be back later." Said Asha as she followed her brother. Leah trailed behind.

A few hours later, Bora came rushing to Kiara and Kovu.

"Your highness! Koda, Asha and Leah....." Paused Bora as she breathe heavily from the run back. "They...fell off a cliff!!!"

"What!!"cried Kiara.

Kovu, Kopa, Kiara and another 2 lioness rushed to the cliff.

Kiara looked over the cliff to see her 3 Cubs hanging off a vine that was attached to the cliff.

Asha was at the top, then Leah, then Koda.

"This vine can't hold the 3 of us." Thought Leah.

Asha looked down to check on her 2 siblings when she saw something she wish never happened. She saw Leah falling to the river below.

"LEAH!!" Screamed Asha. "Koda, grab Leah."

Koda swung the vine and let go of holding the vine with his teeth. He grabbed Leah's paw and hooked his tail around the vine.

Leah smiled weakly. "Tell everyone I'm sorry and I love them." Leah sighed and let go of Koda's paw. "Goodbye Koda."