Chapter 10 (pic of Roho)

Asha growled and stood up.

"Who are you?!" Questioned Asha.

The lion growled. "You don't need to know!"

Asha swiped at the lion and he roared in pain.

"What was that for!" He looked up at Asha. His lime green eyes were quite cute.

Asha stopped and smiled apologetically. "I'm so sorry. It's just..my father would kill me if he knew I was talking to you. He's sometimes really protective."

The lion half smiled. "Oh ok. I'm Roho, leader of the rouge pride."

"I'm Asha. Princess of the Pridelands."

"You are very beautiful. I like your Aqua green eyes."

"Awwww, that's so sweet." Asha said.

"I have to go now."

"No wait!! Can I....come with you and see your pride?"

"I would love that." Roho smiled.

Roho walked Asha back to the Rouge Pride.

At the rouge pride

Roho roared and all the lions and lionesses came to meet him.

"Everyone, this is Asha." Roho said as everyone stared at her.

Leah's eyes widened. "ASHA!!!!"

Leah ran and wrapped her paw around Asha's back. Asha pulled away and stared at Leah.

"Who are you?!" She said, baring her teeth in defence.

"Asha, it's me, Leah." Leah said.

Asha's eyes were like a waterfall when she realised her sister wasn't dead. "LEAH!! I thought you were dead."

"Oh yuck." Said Tama rolling her eyes at the girls.

Shani whipped her head to Tama and growled. "Why are you so bloody mean?! Well I've had enough!!"

Shani leaned back on her haunches and sprigged at Tama. Shani landed straight on Tama and pinned her to the ground. Shani hit Tama right across the face, leaving claw marks on her cheek. Tama yowled in pain and rolled over. Shani fell onto her stomach.

"Don't you ever, threaten my friends!" Shani growled as her and Tama went around in circles. Tama ran at Shani and head butted her making her unconscious.

Roho gasped. "TAMA!!! You are not a true rouge lioness if you are knocking every lion out!!!! I'm sorry I have to do this but I have no choice. EXILE!!!"