Judal

Jannah swallows as he walks down the long corridor with the princess. Hakuei had given him the clothing he had before after they finished their conversation earlier. He had dressed, cleaned himself, and braided his hair back up like Aladdin used to. He also grew nervous when he couldn't find his book he took from Ugo. Hakuei had given it too him along with his other belongings. Now here they were, walking through the halls of the large palace. They were going to have a conference with the head and Jannah grew more nervous with every step they took.

It just didn't feel right or safe. Like there was a cold presence looking over his shoulder all the time. The rukh here didn't help it either. All of it was dark and Jannah couldn't figure out the source of it. He didn't dislike the dark bird like creatures at all but he's never seen so many in one place. Some even flew around him as he was walking, playing around him while a few rested on his shoulders. He did feel a bit more comfortable knowing that there was no harm.

"Jannah-san." Hakuei calls for his attention. Jannah looks toward her and she has an unreadable look on her face. "We are here." She says and Jannah looks forward to a set of double doors. "We need to be quiet when we enter as well, we don't know if there's a conference in progress." Jannah nods at her words. Hakuei opens the doors to reveal a large room.

He doesn't know why but for someone reason he doesn't breathe when he sees what's beyond those doors.

A woman and a group of people surrounding her. It seemed as though she was heading to the the doors from the inside wanting to go out. A look of surprise overcomes her face as she looks at the first princess. But then her eyes landed on him his blood run cold and the rukh surrounding him instantly went toward her in a swarm. It felt so intimidating. So dark. So-

Breathe. He told himself and he let's out a quiet breath of air before gaining more. The woman before him tilts her head to the side in a curious manner before something flashes in her eyes and she grins, but covers it with a robed arm.

"Hakuei dear, its a pleasure." He voice is like cold silk and it seems to familiar.

Hakuei bows, and puts her hands together in greeting. Jannah does the same, managing to keep his calm composure on the outside and bows.

The woman nods and waves away the people around her, making them walk away to unknown locations.

Jannah let's out a small sigh, unheard from the other two. Since those people left there seemed to be less tension for some reason. He was happy because of it, it honestly felt like he was suffocating.

"Dearest mother, I have came to request a conference for my friend. He is the brother of a dear friend I met during my time with the Koga Clan. I request that he stays please under my supervision." Hakuei spoke with a none wavering voice that seemed to represent authority and respect. Jannah decided that he indeed liked this woman. She seemed like the only one who the black bird like creatures didn't swarm around in a frenzy.

The woman looks Jannah over. "At ease." She says and Hakuei stands up fully, Janna does so as well. She stills has her gaze on him. "My I ask your name?" Janna swallows and meets her gaze head on, any nervousness was now gone. "Jannah. Your majesty." He says.

She smiles and he can tell it isn't gentle, it didn't matches her sinister eyes at all. "Yes he may. He may also interact with the other. As long as he is under watch by the imperial princes or princesses it is fine. " she say, eyes boring into his soul. With that she walks past him and he felt the icy auto radiating off of her as she turns the corner.

The rukh in the area immediately went back to him, but in a much more calmer state.

"Jannah-san." Hakuei says and he turns to her. "Yes, miss Hakuei?" He says, giving her his full attention. She gives a small smile. "I will now give you a tour of the places you will be allowed in. I'm afraid after that I have work and things to finish with the Koga clan. But I will seek you afterwards. " Jannah nods.