reunion

Note: not edited, sorry for mistakes and errors .
~~~~
Jannah sits on a big cushion as he reads another book in a room now. Judal close by him.

Close as in right next to him.

He didn't mind, really. He wasn't bothering him at all. He was just confused about the others statement from awhile ago but just shook it off.

He flips another page, ignoring the frown on the raven's face. That was until the book was snatched out of his hands. Jannah's eye twitched before he realized he was just staring at his hands and glances at the raven sitting next to him. Judal had an amused smirk on his face.

"Jannah ~ you still haven't answered my question from earlier." he says and Jannah raises an eye brow.

"What question, Judar?" he questions carefully. He can tell Judar was a dangerous one. A flint flashes through Judar's red eyes.

"What are you?"

Judar stared at the other as he reads. There was just something so off about the other that it both interested and annoyed him. Jannah had a good amount of magoi radiating off of him. Not to mention the light and dark rukh were both fund of him. They seemed to dance around him as if to gain his attention.

Jannah stares at him and he sees a flash of bright blue in his eyes. As soon as he saw it it went away. Jannah then leaned forward and pressed his palm against Judar's forehead.

Judal couldn't even register the fits of pain that flashed before his eyes when Jannah did that. It was as if his head was being ripped from the inside out yet he couldn't make is body move for some damn reason. When he finally could he jerks away from the other with a loud hiss, the dark rukh fluttering around him wildly as lighter ones began to appear in their place.

His red eyes open in a daze, honestly not remembering what the hell just happened. Jannah wraps his arm around his shoulder and brings him closer. Before Judar slept he heard the other murmur something foreign.

XxxXxxX

Aladdin sits on the back of the caravan clutching his brother's and his own staff. It was night time now and the others had already set up camp to sleep. He was the only one awake right now.

He looks at his older brother's staff. It was different from his, well since he got his from Baba. He smiles softly at the memory of the old funny woman.

He holds the staff up and it reflects the moon light in a pretty silver and gold. The staff itself was too light to be silver, Aladdin couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was tall, taller than him and probably taller that his brother. Runes and markings were engraved on it. The head of the staff deprecated into to wings with rings hanging off the tip and the djinn mark in the middle.

"Aladdin."

Aladdin blinks before turning to his fanalis friend, Morgiana. The girl was staring at him with a blank expression. Aladdin smiles at her. "Hey Mor! Couldn't sleep?"

"I was going to ask you the same." she says quietly and Aladdin's small shrinks a bit as he looks back at his brother's staff. Morgiana looks at it as well, catching on to the situation.

"You miss him?"

The little boy nods his head and lays the staff down. Morgiana looks at the full moon over them, Aladdin does too.

"Neh Morg, you think we'll be able to find Alibaba?" Aladdin asks, kicking his legs back in forth. Morgiana side glances at him. If he were to ask her this question while she was still under her old master Jamil, she would've answered negatively. But now since she met Aladdin and Alibaba a spark of hope came her way. It was a happy and grateful feeling in her chest that she was determined to hang on to for the rest of her life.