6 Months

When Judar woke up he was swaying.

Literally swaying.

Why the hell was his vision moving side to side? And why the hell was he so hot?

He sits up, apparently he was laying on his back. When did he go to sleep? He doesn't know. He doesn't remember.

His eyes narrow as he heard the muscles and bones pop as he stretches. He frowns at the foul taste in his mouth as well. When did he go to sleep? Where did he go to sleep and why?

He doesn't remember, now that he thinks about it he really doesn't remember anything like yesterday or the day before. He rubs his face and turns his head at a noise, dark locks swaying around since they were out of his broad.

“Ah, I see you're woke. You kept me waiting Judal.”

He doesn't know why that damned voice made him physically and mentally relax but it does. He stares at the blue haired teen leaning against the doorway, biting an apple and a bowl of fruit in the other hand.

“How ya feel?”

He went to answer but a croak came out instead. He swallows then answer. “Like shit.”

Jannah snorts and takes another bite, a loud crunch.

As Judal stared he could see that the other looked different. He looked older, was taller, that was easy to tell. His eyes were brighter and he had a red symbol on his forehead.

“That's expected, you've been out for a week.” He says and sits the bowl on a table against the wall. Judal watches him as he rubs his eyes.

“Where… Am I?” He asks, more like demanded.

Jannah sits in a chair beside the table and rests his elbow on it, chin resting on his hand.

“Dark continent, specifically the rift.”

Judal blinks, what the hell was he doing all the way down here? Before he could ask more a peach was shoved in his face. He gladly accepts and starts to nibble away at it. Jannah stands, “I'll get you some water and new clothes.” With that he was gone.

When the door closed Judal rubbed his face again. He looked around the small room to regain his thoughts. He tried to think back to what happened in Balbadd and couldn't. With a grumble and a few curses he gave up, the rukh nudging him slightly. He waves them away with a curse under his breath.

The door opens again and Jannah pokes his head through side. “I figured you would want a bath instead.”

That was true, since he woke up in his own sweat, he felt sticky even though he only had his pants on.

“Can you walk?”

With a grunt he stood on the floor and balanced himself with a nod. The swaying had long stopped and he was thankful for that. The rukh around him was more calm and began to mingle with Jannah’s light and dark ones. He was beginning to feel more at ease with him here.

Jannah hums and takes his hand, “C’mon.” 

He was lead to a room, he didn’t memorize the turns they took or tried to look around to observe his surroundings. He was too exhausted to do or think of doing that. Jannah opened the wooden door and pulled him inside. Without a word Judar began to strip himself out his black pants and Jannah’s lips twitched up in amusement. The raven spots a bucket or water and a cloth at the corner of the room, without a word he goes to it.

“You’re awfully quiet.” Judar would’ve jumped out of skin at the sound of the other’s voice right next to his ear but he didn’t. For some reason  that didn’t happen at all.