Fight

Hello Minna!

He dodged shards of ice as they rained down on him in a fast pace. The sound of ice impacting the ground and Judal's laughter rang in his ears as he scurries side to side.

"Come one Jannah~ Don't just run, fight!"

The crystal of ice peeled once more and more shards rain down, these were smaller and much more faster than the ones before hand and this meant Jannah had to fly in order to dodge most of them. He sucks in a breath as one nearly cut his neck, breaking the chain of his necklace and the red jewel fell and shattered. He watches it as the pieces become frozen just like most of the ground below them. He swallows thickly, his free hand going toward his neck and looks back toward the raven above him.

"Finally in the air! It's about time!"

The shard peels again but this time he's ready.

"Har Har!" Fire met ice and steam came after. The ones below had gasped at the hot wind. Sinbad squints his eye so he could see the two figures. Another hot explosion happens and Judal cursed as the crystal of ice above him evaporated because of the heat of the explosion.

Jannah waves his hand and the steam circles in before disappearing all together.

"Sorry," He says with a small smile. "That crystal was getting on my nerves."

Judal couldn't help the grin on his face and laughed. This was so much fun! He hadn't felt the rush of adrenaline in a long time and Jannah was giving it to him. The fun, the excitement, the adrenaline, everything!

"Fine if that's how you want to play."

"Actually," Jannah cut in, blue eyes glowing in the night. "I seem to understand the tactics of a magic battle now, and the commands. It's quite simple now that I think of it. " He sways in the air a bit as he talks and his head tilts to the side.

"Oh really?"

Jannah nods. "For instance, all you have to do is take the rukh and command them. Like this for example," He waves his staff in a circular motion, "Har Har," A red glow formed in the head of it and shined brightly, "Asfal," A small twister of wind formed in the middle of it, sucking it and almost looked like a void. Jannah felt a sharp throb in the side of his head but continued on,"Ramz." A blue spark appeared and then a crackle.

Sinbad's eyes went wide and he let out a curse.

"Get EVERYBODY away from here!" He said through his teeth but Aladdin kept staring at his brother, something was just off and there was more dark rukh then light rukh around him. Not only that but even though he had a calm and composed face Aladdin could see a flash of red in one of his eyes.

Jafar and Masrur wasted no time in rounding up the injured people that were left. Alibaba and Morgiana ran to grab the little Magi.

Jannah smirks a bit and looks at the raven. "Do you think you can handle this, Judal?"

"Sin! What kind of magic is that!?" Jafar asked in a hushed tone. Sinbad swallowed thickly, "I don't know but it looks extremely powerful. " Just where the hell did he learn something like that?

Judal was actually quivering a bit, he felt so excited and he couldn't stop laughing to himself. Jannah's smirk turned into a small smile at the raven haired magi and it caught him off guard.

"I win." He said quietly and threw the void at the other.

A loud crackle vibrated through the air and the others had to cover their eyes because of the blinding light. Judal's borg activated just like Jannah expected to, he didn't know how he was able to see it but he could see the cracks form and a dark chuckle came out of him. He took this time to fly behind the other and grab him.