Severed

Hello all. My Gosh it has been awhile! Prepare for this chapter, it has a few insightful hints.

Leaning against the other, Jannah flips through a book, a comfortable silence rang between him and the djinn.

"He's going to know everything now.." He mumbled, a content smile on his face. He didn't know why he was so relieved because of it because he worried greatly about it before.

The djinn's need shifted and as he looked down. "Yes he will, sure it wouldn't matter though. " he says and Jannah makes a small chuckle. "It'll definitely get some used to." He says and flipd another page.

"So will you be able to come here in future?" Ugo asks him, curiosity clear in his tone. Jannah shrugged, "I'll try to, I still don't understand how I was able to get here so fast though."

"It could be the other's rukh."

Jannah closes the book, he hadn't thought of it that way. "That could be a theory. " he says and furrows his brows. "That doesn't explain why Judar isn't here though. There probably was a strong hindrance." He frowns a bit and stands. Ugo nods as he walk around and sits in front of him.

"What about my body?"

Jannah hums and closes his eyes. "For now it needs a long time to heal if you ever plan to use it in the outside world. I'm not sure if the time span would be days, weeks, or months, I'll try my best though." He opens his eyes with a small smile and begins to play in the other's hair, something he has never done before but somehow peeked his interest. Ugo chuckles, "Going back into old habits I see?"

Jannah stops and blinks, then flushes before sitting down with his hands in his lap and puffing his cheeks out a bit. "Shush Akh ." he says while giving the other a look and Ugo laughs more heartly this time. Another silence came between them and Jannah felt a tug inside his head.

He was waking up.

He stands and stretches. "It's time." He says and Ugo nods. Jannah reaches forward and places a hand on the others forehead where the mark was and makes a small smile as the rukh surrounds him.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon my brother."

Jannah slowly opens his eyes and was created to the white fabric above in the tent. He blinks a few times, the rukh fluttering around him and resting on his forehead. He sits up and looks to the side to see Aladdin still asleep, a few people around him. He could see the rukh getting brighter and brighter around the small boy as he slept.

He looks around for his staff and stands off the bed, gaining the attention of a few people around them. One he recognized as Jafar. The white haired man made his way over quite quickly as the teen tried to regain his footing.

"What's happening right now?" Jannah was the first to speak. Jafar looks off to the side, "Sin and Alibaba are out fighting, Aladdin is still unconscious."

"Hell wake up soon." He says and leans on his staff a bit more. He side glances at his brother. "You can go and help, I'll stay with him."

The albino man narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Jannah nods with a smile. Jafar turns and calls over to Masrur and the teen watches them leave. He then focuses his gaze on the people around him. Why the hell were they just standing around like lost souls? "If there are any more injured, tend to them!" He ordered, and the people once again were moving around.

He looks down at Aladdin and saw the rukh flying with more urgency. He leans over him and narrows his eyes.

"Just a few more minutes." He says to himself.