5 - Gentleman Newt.

Newt: Hello everyone.

Minho: Hey you shanks!

Thomas: We don't want to waste a lot of time with introductions, because we have a lot of questions to answer.

Frypan: *claps*

Teresa: It's great.

Brenda: Ditto! And Jorge couldn't make it.. because, well, he said he doesn't like the Internet... he only came last time because I forced him to.

Everyone: ????

Brenda: I know, he's an old school kinda guy.

Minho: Anywho! First question is from @Sunseakissedxx, and she asks- Newt, can you be my boyfriend? *eyesbrows dance up and down*

Brenda: *breaks out laughing*

Newt: It certainly isn't the first time I've been asked this.

Thomas: Yeah, weird huh?

Minho: Well, Newtie? What's your answer?

Newt: Minho, don't ever use that nickname with me again, for your own bloody sake.

Minho: Slim it shank. What's your answer?

Newt: Well, if it'll make you happy @Sunseakissedxx, then sure.

Frypan: Newt, you're such a gentleman.

Minho: Aww how cute, and I thought Newt didn't want a girlfriend?

Newt: Minho just shut your shuck mouth.

Thomas: We'd better continue.

Teresa: No kidding.

Brenda: Okay, so @VV2925 asks- Why is Newt so amazing?

Minho: Okay, hold up. Why are all of these questions about Newt? Where the shuck are the questions for the rest of us?

Teresa: Chill out. We'll get our turn soon.

Thomas: What she said.

Newt: Well, in response to the question, I honestly don't think I'm that amazing. I don't think I'm amazing at all, really...

Frypan: Quit being so hard on yourself, man.

Thomas: Yeah, what Fry said. I mean, you keep the entire group together. You're the glue.

Minho: Thomas is right. Complete chaos would break out if you weren't there to give a piece of your mind.

Newt: Well... thanks I guess.

Teresa: We'll answer one more question, which is from @TMRaddict_01, and then we'll wrap up this chat.

Thomas: They ask- Minho, why are you so sassy and amazing in every way possible? And will you be my bae please?

Teresa: I agree with the sassy part. Not so much the amazing part.

Minho: Shut it. This is why no one likes you Teresa.

Teresa: Oh, and I thought it was because I was forced to betray you guys. Pardon me.

Frypan: You two are HORRIBLE at getting along! I mean, I'm not too happy what Teresa did to Thomas either, but lets resolve our shuck differences already!

Minho: Well I don't give a klunk how many times she apologizes. I'll never forgive her.

Newt: Just answer the bloody question already, Minho.

Minho: Fine. I'm so sassy and amazing because I'm awesome that way. Without those key components, I just wouldn't be the Minho everyone adores to this day.

Brenda: Classic answer.

Thomas: *rolls eyes*

Minho: Hey, it's true. And to your second question, as a matter of fact, I WILL be your bae.

Frypan: Aww.

Thomas: *checks watch* Well, unfortunately, that's all the time we have for today!

Newt: *smirks* You've always wanted to say that line, huh Tommy?

Thomas: You have no idea.

Brenda: Thanks for your questions,  @Sunseakissedxx, @VV2925, and @TMRaddict_01!

Minho: And readers- ask and we'll answer!

Frypan: What he said! Bye!

Thomas: Bye!

Brenda: Bye guys!

Teresa: Bye.

Newt: So long!

Minho: See ya!