13- Gladers as princesses?!

Newt: Hey everyone.

Thomas: Hi guys!

Minho: Hey shanks.

Brenda: You always say that Minho..

Frypan: The girl doesn't lie!

Minho: Deal with it. The readers love it. *smirks*

Teresa: Hi.

Minho: Uh, why is Teresa here? Just wondering.

Newt: Can we not get into a bloody argument on why she's here? Accept that Teresa will be a regular person on this chat Minho...

Minho: Not until that traitor apologizes.

Teresa: *rolls eyes* I have! About 10 times!

Frypan: It's getting hot in here!

Brenda: Well, duh. That's because I'm here. *flips hair*

Thomas: Guys! Calm down! Can we answer questions?

Newt: Good idea, Tommy!

Minho: Okay shuck faces! First question is from @alexisworld and she asks: What pet would you all want?

Frypan: None. I already have a frying pan.

Thomas: Uhh... what?

Newt: Fry, a frying pan isn't something someone typically owns as a pet.

Frypan: I know. But I spend all day with my frying pan, so it's like my baby.

Brenda: Alrighty then. I would want a shark. Or something with sharp teeth and can hurt people.

Minho: Just get a Teresa while she is betraying us. Ba dum tss!

Frypan: OUCH!

Teresa: Wow.. real mature there Minho.

Newt: Enough of the Teresa insults. To answer the question, I'd want an eagle. They're amazing animals.

Thomas: I'd want a dog. I hear they're loyal companions.

Minho: We already have Newt so what's the point in that? Bahahaha.

Brenda: Nice try. But that's more of a compliment than an insult Minho.

Minho: Really?! Shuck!

Teresa: If anyone cares, I'd want a cat. They seem to be mellow like me.

*cricket noise*

Thomas: Next question is from @districtglade, and they ask: What is your high school stereotypes and why?

Brenda: Minho would be the overconfident sassy jerk that everyone loves.

Minho: *smirks*

Frypan: I think my boy Newt would be the one that is the president of the math club and that one kid in the class that achieves good grades.

Newt: Oh? Haha.

Brenda: I'd be the delinquent that causes trouble all the time. Bwahaha.

Thomas: I'd be the nerd that can't find the guts to tell his crush how he really feels.

Frypan: I'd be the guy everyone likes more than Minho!

Minho: Nuh uh.

Teresa: I feel like I'd be the really quiet girl that sits in the back of the classroom.

Minho: I'd be the jerk and the guy that gets all the ladies.

Newt: Great, now we're all bloody inspired.

Thomas: Deja vu much?

Newt: Sorry, I had to.

Brenda: Final question is from @horses4life849 and she asks: If all of you were Disney princesses (if you know who they are) which ones would you be and why?

Minho: I know who they are! Thank you Internet!

Brenda: Looking it up right now...

Thomas: Same here..

Frypan: Disney princesses? Aww shuck.

Teresa: Suck it up buttercup!

Minho: Well, for one thing, Thomas would be Ariel because he is so shucking curious like her.

Newt: Brenda and Minho, you two would be Jasmine because I guess she is sassy like the both of you.

Frypan: Teresa, you'd be Sleeping Beauty. *bursts out laughing*

Minho: Ahh I get it. Because she was knocked out when she arrived in the box.

Thomas: Wow Minho, you catch on fast.

Minho: Shut your shucking mouth, Ariel!

Thomas: Oh no, anything but calling me the name of a fictional mermaid!

Brenda: Roasted.

Frypan: WHERE?! DID I FORGET SOMETHING IN THE OVEN?!

Brenda: No, it's a word people use these days when someone's insult is really good! Not the actual act of being roasted.

Minho: I don't get it.

Brenda: Oh come on! For someone who knows who the Disney princesses are, I'm surprised you don't know what 'roasted' means!

Minho: I know what 'roasted' means. It's when something is evenly cooked.

Brenda: *face palms*

Newt: Anyways, that's all the time we have for today! See you later!

Thomas: Thanks for the questions! And sorry we couldn't answer them all! Bye!

Minho: Yeah! See ya shanks later!

Brenda: Bye!

Teresa: Bye.

Frypan: See ya!