6 - Awkwardness.

Brenda: Heyyy!

Thomas: Hey everyone.

Teresa: Hi.

Thomas: So, as you can see, we have sort of a small group today...

Brenda: Yeah, the others are off doing something...

Teresa: So it's just us today.

Thomas: @TMRaddict_01 has asked us quite a few questions, but since most of the others are gone, we can only ask the ones that are directed towards us here today.

Brenda: So, first question is to Thomas and it is- Did you ever like like Teresa?

Thomas: *coughs nervously* Well, yeah. I mean, we were the only two who really understood each other back in the Glade.

Teresa: *eyes fill with sadness* Aw Tom.

Thomas: And after she did what she did, it just wasn't the same.

Teresa: Tom you know I did what I did because I was trying to protect you.

Thomas: Still. You changed my view about you.

Teresa: *frowns*

Brenda: Okayyyy so then this next question to Teresa would be appropriate for this situation. They also ask- Teresa, do you ever regret corresponding with WICKED?

Teresa: No. And that's because WICKED told me if I didn't make Thomas feel betrayed, they'd hurt him. It was another one of their stupid variables. I'd always hoped Tom would understand why I did what I did. But even after explaining it to him multiple times, he won't accept my apology.

Thomas: ... You hurt me that day Teresa. Not so much physically, but emotionally. And I can't forgive you.

Teresa: Fine. But just understand why I did it.

Teresa logs off*

Brenda: Tom, are you okay?

Thomas: Brenda, I'm just not feeling it right now. I'm gonna get some rest.

Thomas logs off*

Brenda: Well. I'm the only one here. What to do, what to do.

Brenda: I know! I can ask myself a question. @TMRaddict_01 also asks me- Why did you kiss Thomas?

Brenda: That's simple. One because I was loopy from the drink I was given at the crank party, and two, because Thomas is pretty good looking. Just saying. *smirks*

*cricket noise*

Brenda: So that's about it. Thanks for tuning in, and hopefully it won't be so awkward next chat. Bye!