~Nine~

I stop running after a while.
I'm breathing heavily, I don't know where I am.
I must have been running far, I guess, but I'm alone in another hallway again.

Will, he...
He isn't like I thought.
He is scary.
He wanted to hurt me.

The dead girls attacked him.

Why do I hope he is alright?
I shouldn't want him to be alright!

I can hear steps, someone is walking along the hallway.

I try to run away, but there are just locked doors.
I press my body against the wall, try to hide in the shadows, even I know it won't work.

The steps are coming closer.

Will appears around the corner.

He got some scratches in his face, but expect this he seems to be fine.

His eyes are glowing insanely, his smiling is horrifying, he still has the scissor in his hand.

He's walking towards me and there's no way for me to escape.

I look at the wall next to me.

There's a fire axe right on the wall above me, I can reach it without a problem.

I grab it, my fingers close around the wooden stick and I hold the sharp iron in front of me.

Will is laughing.

Why is he laughing?

'Come on, do it. Kill me'
He's getting closer and closer, now he's standing right in front of me.

Even I, with my weak arms could attack him now, throw the axe through his head, or through his body.

My hands are shaking.
My heart beat is way to fast.

I feel how my muscles hurt when I start to swing the axe in the direction of Will's face.

I'm going to kill him.
Then I'm going to get out of here.
Everything will be well.

I look into Will's face.
He's still smiling in this terrifying way.
His eyes are still glowing from insanity.

But they are still in a beautiful, deep blue.

Under the maniac smirk he shows I can still get a glimpse of his bright, warming smile.

And under the fear I feel, there's another feeling, an emotion that makes me lower my weapon.

Tears are running down my cheeks.

'You can't kill me'
Will is laughing.

He's right.
I can't.

Because I love him.
Still.

I'll be stuck here forever, with no way out, because no matter what, I love Will, and I will always do, no matter in how many ways he may torture me.

I look at the axe in my hand.

I can't hurt him, but that doesn't mean that I can't leave him.

I move it towards my face.

The cold metal is breaking through my nose bones, I feel how they break and splitter, feel how they get pushed deeper into my skull.

I taste blood, the pain is sharp and freezing, horrible.

I do it again.

I can hear how my skull breaks, I'm already blind on one eye, and with the other one I can just see my bloody hair and my bloody skin on the fire axe.

I push the axe into my face again.
And again.

Why am I still alive?

With this thought everything turns black and I'm drowning in the pain and the darkness, until even this is over.

I open my eyes.
I'm in a small room, tied on a bed.

My whole body hurts.

Around me are beeping machines and other scary stuff.

Things that look like...torture instruments.

I want to scream, but I instantly know that this wouldn't be a good idea, so I keep quiet.

I can hear other screaming voices, somewhere behind the walls that surround me.

The room looks familiar.
Like I would have woke up here a million times.

And like it would have been horrible every single time.

The door opens.
A man, about 40 years old, enters the room.

My heart beat gets faster, pure fear fills my brain, and now I start to scream, loud, full of panic.

The man looks like Will, just older.

Not just like Will, I feel like I would dream of him every night.

Like I have seen him as many times as I woke up in this room.

I can see the reflection of my face in his eyes when he comes closer.

I'm an about 40 year old man myself, even I look older.

Most of my hair is white, not black anymore.

My face is empty, just skin and bones, I have scars all over it.

There's no hope in my eyes, wich are surrounded by dark, deep shadows that make me look even more horrible.

The man blinks and my reflection disappears.

He's very close now.

I remember how he once told me he would love me.
That he wouldn't leave me.
Apparently he didn't.

'Woke up once again, Nico?'

***

So, this is the end, I hope you liked it.

Thank you everyone who read this and even voted or commented, that means really much to me.

It would be amazing if you could tell me what you think about this and how I could improve.

Also I would be really happy if you could tell me if you would like me to write something like this again, or probably something more happy.

I also got an idea for a story that wouldn't be a fanfiction, but I don't know if anyone would want to read it?

So, yeah, would be really nice if you could tell me what you think, thanks.

Have a good day

*Edit: a few months after finishing this I just wanted to apologize to everyone who still reads this or any of my other fanfiction.
Really, I'm sorry and I don't know why I ever thought that any of this would be a good idea. I hope you are able to forget about all of this very soon.