Message

Hi. This isn't easy to say. I found out this morning that one of my friends sadly passed away yesterday. He suffered from depression. This means I will need to take some time to clear my head before I continue. I am not abandoning this story. I just need some time. I hope you understand. This was a wake up call to everyone in our school. He was kind, funny. We thought he was getting better. But instead of getting better he took his own life. I still can't believe he's gone and not coming back. I still can't believe that he thought things were so bad he had to end his life. He was 16.

Please. If you are feeling suicidal, speak out. You are not alone. He said he could count how many people would miss him if he died with one hand. Around 60 people commemorated him today. You are not alone. People do care. So please, get help. The amount of people who get hurt is astounding. It's not just the person who dies, everyone around is affected. Speak to me. Call out for help. People will miss you. People will hurt. Please. Don't die and live a full life with love and happiness. It's too late to save him but it's not too late for you. Speak out and get help and I swear it gets better.

Thank you for reading. Lollylom. :'(