Chapter 1: Cars

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* My alarm clock read 6:00 a.m.. Ugh... why is it so bright? My little sister is sleeping soundly on her side of the room, totally unaware of the alarm going off. I quietly slip out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my hair and do my makeup. I do a nice dutch braid in my hair and a pretty good (in my opinion) eye shadow and eyeliner. Confident, I walk to my room to pick out my first outfit for the first day of my senior year in high school. I finally made it and now there is only one more school year left. I pick out a nice peasant blouse crop top with tan high waisted shorts and tan strappy sandals. I check my phone for the time. 6:45. I have some time to eat breakfast. I make an egg white omelette with some bacon and call it that. I grab my bag and keys and go into the garage only to find it totally lacking of one thing....CARS!!! My car and my dads car are gone. Well, my dad is a doctor and works really early and really late at night, so that wasn't a surprise. I go back inside and find a note on the counter. "Hi honey, its daddy. Just wanted to let you know that I had to take your car because mine needs work under the hood. Thanks for understanding. Love you and have a great day! =)." This is just great. Now I have to take the bus. Damn it!! What is the time. 7:03!! I have 5 minutes to get to the bus stop. Where is my fucking bus pass?

A.N.// HEY THANKS FOR READING!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND STAY TUNED!!