Chapter 4: Dinner

Harry walks downstairs with Ava while I stay in my room and start tidying it. I straighten the covers (if you know what I mean), pick up clothes from last week, put away my books while putting Harry's things over in the corner along with his backpack, notebook, pencils, etc. I turn on the radio in my room and start rocking out to my favorite band One Direction. Out of Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn I would definitely say that Niall and Liam are my favorite. Harry walks in with gummy snacks and Caprisuns. I laugh at his snack preferences.

“What? What's so funny?” he asks while drinking his Caprisun.

“It's just.... you got exactly what I wanted,” I said while laughing, making my sides hurt yet again. He laughs while ripping open the Mott's gummy snacks (this is not a promo). I puncture the pouch of juice and start drinking. The apple juice one is my favorite anyways.

“Harry,” I say, startling him.

“What?” he says, replying with concern.

“I was just wondering if you wanted to stay over for dinner then maybe watch a couple of movies. I just figured since its Friday, why not have a sleep over” I say, hoping yet again he says yes.

“Um...I don't see why not. I don't have a car and my parents aren't home but I need to get some clothes,” he explains.

“Oh, its ok, I can take you.” I say to him.

“K thanks. Can we go now? It's already 7:30,” he says. I nod my head, grab my purse and keys and we go to the garage. His mouth drops open when he sees my car.

“I did not have you pegged as a truck girl,” he says while pointing at me and my truck. It's always been my dream to have a big, black, king cab, 4-wheel drive, Dodge Ram with a long bed. I know my stuff because I love this truck. She's my baby. I tell Harry all of this while he chuckles. The cheeky bastard. Why do I find him so attractive?

A.N.// IS KAELA FALLING FOR HARRY?!?! YOU WILL FIND OUT IF YOU KEEP READING!! LOVE YOU!! KEEP READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING!!