Chapter 6: Goodbye

We started cleaning up after a while of still laying down. He gathered all his things and I straightened up the house, my room, and myself. I put on some white shorts with lace, a peach colored Lion King crop top with a ballerina bun and light makeup. I came out of the bathroom to find Harry sitting on the couch on his phone. I clear my throat, letting him know I'm back.

"I guess you should probably drive me back home now, " he said sounding somewhat disappointed.

"I don't have to drive you hone yet if you don't want me to," I reply back to him.

"No, I probably should get back. My mom might be worried. But I would love if you gave me your number, though," he explained. I nodded while he handed his phone over to me. I type in my number and give him back his phone. After a few seconds, I hear my phone buzz from a notification and realize it was just Harry texting me so I had his number. We head out to my car and hop in.

"Let's take a selfie,"
"Ok," he leaned over and we both made a silly face and laughed after we saw it.

"Send that to me," he told me. I nodded and sent it to him. I put the keys in the ignition and pull out of the garage. After riding in silence for a few minutes, he slips his hand on the upper part of my thigh and keeps it there. I put my hand on his and relaxed. Damn, this boy just can't stop being cute, can he? I think to myself while grinning and biting the corner of my bottom lip.

"Hey, can we stop at Starbucks really quickly? I just need my coffee," he asks while giving me puppy dog eyes. I melt and give in. I see one right ahead and pull into the parking lot and into the drive thru. We stare at the menu, both of us wondering what to get. I end up getting a chai tea latte with no whip and soy milk while Harry gets a caramel frappucino, extra caramel, extra whipped cream decaf. After a few minutes of us singing to typical songs you would hear near the end of summer and laughing to our voices, our coffees were ready and we left. We finally get back to his house.

"Well, this is ma crib," he said, trying to sound gangster which made me laugh.

"You know.... I really like it when I make you laugh," he said while grinning. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him while he did the same. Our lips connected and danced together so well. We pulled away, and said goodbye. I started the engine again and pulled out of the driveway and started home.

A.N.// OMG WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?! IS KAELA REALLY FALLING FOR HARRY?? DOEA HARRY FEEL THE SAME WAY?? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I AM SO SORRY THOUGH FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! LOVE YOU!! The next chapter is going to be in Harry's POV.