Chapter 5: Morning

We get back from Harry's house and make our way through the mud room and to the living room. The TV was on but my sister was nowhere in sight. I go upstairs and hear her singing before I get near the door. I calm down and go back down stairs. I find Harry sitting on the couch, surfing the channels.

"Wanna make a fort out of blankets and pillows? " he asks, his eyes are beaming with excitement. I say yes and we spend the next ten minutes gathering, putting things in a pile, and plan our structure. After we finish building our fort, we gather snacks including popcorn, candy, soda, juice, brownies, whipped cream, and cake. The next thing I know, we're both on a sugar high and going crazy. The next four hours are a total blur.

**The next morning**

I wake up spooning with Harry, both of us without a shirt. What the fuck happened last night. I shake Harry until he is awake.

"Whats wrong?" he says in a deep, raspy British accents. Why is it so sexy.

"What happened last night? Why are we both shirtless?" I ask, trying to remember. He looks down at my chest and smile while I cover up my breasts.

"Um... we almost had sex, but I made a wall to protect me from you and to resist temptation, " he explains.

"You had to build a pillow wall to stay off of me?" I ask while blushing and biting the corner of my lip.

"You made it hard to fall asleep," he said while blushing and smirking. I think I'm slowly beginning to love him. Maybe.

A.N.//STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!! KEEP READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING!! LOVE YOU!!