Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES GEORGIANA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight fan fiction, well I'm still going to continue that story but I also decided to start a new one! A Harry Potter one! And this is the untold story of Harry Potter's Godmother Georgiana Grimes. She was best friends with Lily Evans/Potter and the Marauders. She is the same age as them but one day during her 7th year she was helping James and Sirius with a prank that involved polyjuice potion, and of course with Sirius and James the potion and she ended up stuck looking 17 years old and a fairly high pitched voice for the rest of her life!

Anyways that was just a little bio of her, you will learn more about her as the story continues! And it will be a romance but it will take a while! But I promise it will happen!

So please enjoy this first story and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

Anyways please enjoy the prologue for The Unknown Godmother of Harry James Potter.

Georgiana Grimes ran towards the home of her best friends Lily and James Potter. She couldn't believe it. No she refused to believe it. It was a lie! They couldn't be gone! They were supposed to be safe, Dumbledore promised they would be!

Once she got to the front door she saw that it was already opened, she pulled her wand out of her leather messenger bag and slowly walked into the house. She made her way down the hall and into the living room, and the first thing she saw almost made her legs give out, so she immediately leaned up against the nearest wall. She held back a sob as she looked upon one of the few people she considered family, James Potter, lying motionless on the ground, eyes opened and wand in hand.

"Oh James..." She choked out and she let herself fall to her knees beside her friend, she then aloud a few tears fall down her face but she did not allow herself to lose it, she couldn't afford to let herself, the enemy could still be near.

After a few more moments of mourning for her lost friend she reluctantly got up and made her way towards the staircase. She was about to make her way up but she froze when she heard a voice coming from upstairs. Georgiana didn't stay frozen for long, and quickly jumped into action and sprinted upstairs and towards the room the voice was coming from. Her godson's room.

She reached the door and threw it open, and what she saw made her eyes go wide. It was none other than Severus Snape on his knees sobbing and clutching the limp lifeless body of her best friend Lily Potter.

"NO!" She screamed when she saw her best friend, "Lily! You get your bloody arse up this moment!" Georgiana couldn't hold it in any longer and she quickly rushed over to where Snape was, not even paying attention to him, and held her best friend's face in her hands, "Come on Lily! You have to open your eyes for me... Come on your brain still works! I know it does, you just have to use it!" She said desperately, "Please Lily Pad. I can't lose you too..." She stared at the woman she considered her sister and waited for some sort of sign that she was alive. But nothing happened and the small blonde broke down into sobs.

She continued to cry for what seemed like hours until another small cry brought her back to reality. Georgiana looked up and saw her godson, sitting in his crib watching both her and Severus crying over his mother, but not having a clue about what was going on.

Georgiana jumped up, rushed over to the one year old and picked him up, clutching him close to her chest. "Shhhh." The young woman said quietly to her godson, "Come now Harry, we cannot both cry. So you leave the crying to me okay." She said with a sad smile as she pressed her forehead softly against the little child's forehead. She continued to rock the baby boy back and forth until finally the boy's crying stopped.