Stories and Anniversaries

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES GEORGIANA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight fan fiction, well I'm still going to continue that story but I also decided to start a new one! A Harry Potter one! And this is the untold story of Harry Potter's Godmother Georgiana Grimes. She was best friends with Lily Evans/Potter and the Marauders. She is the same age as them but one day during her 7th year she was helping James and Sirius with a prank that involved polyjuice potion, and of course with Sirius and James the potion and she ended up stuck looking 17 years old and a fairly high pitched voice for the rest of her life!

Anyways that was just a little bio of her, you will learn more about her as the story continues! And it will be a romance but it will take a while! But I promise it will happen!

So please enjoy this first story and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

"... Because I am your Godmother Harry."

After those words left her mouth Georgiana and Harry stood there in absolute silence. Georgiana wasn't going to say anything until he did, worried that she would make the situation worse. Harry was just speechless, his mind racing trying to process what the woman beside him had just said.

He had a Godmother.

He, Harry James Potter, had a Godmother. And he had been living his life stuck with the horrible Dursleys, when he could have been living with someone who could have actually cared about him! Why? Why didn't she take him away from the house of Private Drive? Why did he even have to go there in the first place?!

All these questions flew around at a fast pace inside of his mind, and he didn't know what to say; and even if he did know what to say he wouldn't be able to form the words. So he just stood there staring down at his parents' headstone in silence.

After a couple of minutes Gigi realized that Harry wasn't going to be the one to speak up first so she decided to. "I remember when your mother told me she was pregnant with you." She said and smiled softly at Harry when he looked up at her. "I remember it like it was yesterday..."

~~November 1979~~

Georgiana was sitting on the couch in the living room of her small two bedroom flat, reading a book on polyjuice potions when suddenly there was a knock on her door.

Gigi tensed slightly then quickly set her book down and pulled out her wand, which sadly had become a routine thing for most witches and wizards now. With Voldemort and his followers becoming stronger and more dangerous than ever, nobody was ever truly safe. Not even in your own home.

Georgiana cautiously made her way to her door and when she got there she looked through the tiny peephole. It was Lily, or someone disguised as her. Gigi then took a deep breath and then threw the door open, grabbed 'Lily' by the shirt and yanked her into her flat, slammed the door shut and then pinned the person against the door.

"What is your name?" She asked immediately, my wand now pointed at her head.

'Lily' looked at Gigi seriously and not surprised at all because like stated earlier this had sadly become a routine. "Lily Potter." She answered firmly.

Georgiana's face did not soften though, "Say the password."

'Lily then took a deep breath and said, "Friend." She stated making direct eye contact with Georgiana.