As long as I'm living

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES GEORGIANA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight fan fiction, well I'm still going to continue that story but I also decided to start a new one! A Harry Potter one! And this is the untold story of Harry Potter's Godmother Georgiana Grimes. She was best friends with Lily Evans/Potter and the Marauders. She is the same age as them but one day during her 7th year she was helping James and Sirius with a prank that involved polyjuice potion, and of course with Sirius and James the potion and she ended up stuck looking 17 years old and a fairly high pitched voice for the rest of her life!

Anyways that was just a little bio of her, you will learn more about her as the story continues! And it will be a romance but it will take a while! But I promise it will happen!

So please enjoy this first story and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

After the incident with the hippogriff things seemed to calm down for awhile. From what Georgiana heard everyone's favorite class was Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Lupin, when Gigi told Remus this he just chuckled and shook his head saying that it didn't have anything to do with him as the teacher, Georgiana however thought otherwise and was happy for her friend. Hagrid's class however was not going as well as Lupin's, after Draco's injury his father was furious and was out to get Hagrid no doubt about it, but what was worse was that Hagrid had lost his spark, his enthusiasm, and his excitement for teaching. So instead of learning about wonderful and exciting magical creatures such as hippogriffs, unicorns, etc. the students were stuck learning about some gross and slimy worm creature that, Gigi refused to even look at! Georgiana tried to talk sense into Hagrid but he would just ignore her words and say that he was a horrible professor, at which Georgiana would yell at him for hours for. But still nothing seemed to help the poor half giant, so Georgiana decided that he needed sometime to think so she just let him be.

Georgiana's class was going pretty well, after the Buckbeak incident the students seemed to look at her more as a teacher, which helped her out greatly when trying to teach her class, but on the the not so good side, it had pushed Harry away. Harry was now only talking to the Muggle Studies professor when he needed to, and he wouldn't even make eye contact with her! This broke Georgiana's heart, and Remus had tried to cheer her up by saying that Harry would come around but she, like Hagrid, just ignored his words.

So to keep her mind off of her recent failure as a Godmother, she threw herself into her lessons, teaching her students as much as she could trying to get them excited about things in the Muggle World. Gigi didn't just teach them about the items in the Muggle World however, she started to teach them how to blend in with the Muggle community by teaching them Muggle slag, media, and important people and celebrities. Which brings us to her current lesson, Star Wars.

"Star Wars!" She exclaimed to her classroom filled with 5th years from Gryffindor and Slytherin. "This film trilogy created by the famous George Lucas, has easily become one of the world's biggest franchises." She explained as she sat down on her stool, "House Points question! Can anyone describe to me what a film or movie is?" She asked the class and soon a boy from Slytherin raised his hand, "Reed, what is a film? She asked the boy as she reached behind her and pulled out a bag out Hershey Kisses.

"A film or movie is a kind of entertainment for Muggles. It's like a moving storybook." He answered clearly and Georgiana smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.