Getting Back to the Magic

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES GEORGIANA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight fan fiction, well I'm still going to continue that story but I also decided to start a new one! A Harry Potter one! And this is the untold story of Harry Potter's Godmother Georgiana Grimes. She was best friends with Lily Evans/Potter and the Marauders. She is the same age as them but one day during her 7th year she was helping James and Sirius with a prank that involved polyjuice potion, and of course with Sirius and James the potion and she ended up stuck looking 17 years old and a fairly high pitched voice for the rest of her life!

Anyways that was just a little bio of her, you will learn more about her as the story continues! And it will be a romance but it will take a while! But I promise it will happen!

So please enjoy this first story and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

"It's time you came back to Hogwarts Georgiana."

Georgiana sat there staring at her old headmaster as though he was speaking a completely different language, and after a few moments she started to laugh, "Now why would I have to go back to Hogwarts Professor?! I already graduated!"

Dumbledore just chuckled and shook his head, "I am quite aware of your graduation, but that is not the reason I'm wanting you to return." She looked confused at Dumbledore trying to figure out what he was trying to tell her. It took her a few moments and then a light bulb flashed on in her head and her eyes went wide.

"Oh no!" I said shaking her head quickly and stood up, "I'm not going to teach there Dumbledore!" She then started to busy herself tidying up her classroom, "That is just a ticking time bomb of trouble waiting to explode!" She exclaimed with a laugh as she started to erase the stuff her students wrote and drew on her dry erase board.

Dumbledore laughed and nodded, "Well that is a risk I am willing to take. For in my mind the benefits far outweigh the risks." She laughed with him for a moments and then sighed knowing that he was not going to give up.

"What are you wanting me to do there? I haven't used magic in over 11 years!" She said with a slight smile, "I hardly say that I'm the one you want teaching Charms or Potions."

"Well I was considering something a little less magically and a bit more practical." Dumbledore replied and then waited for her to put the pieces together.

After a few moments she realized what he was suggesting and she started to chuckle slightly, "Muggle Studies? You want me to be the Muggle Studies Professor?" Dumbledore nodded and stood up, he then started to explain that she would be the best candidate because of the fact she has lived in the muggle world for over ten years and hasn't used magic once.

Gigi nodded understanding what he was saying, but she still had her doubts, "You do remember that my best friends were the Marauders, and that I offend joined them in their trouble making?" She stated with a small laugh and a smirk.

Dumbledore laughed heartily and nodded, "Oh yes. How could I ever forget that, I mainly remember the day you were brought into my office after a polyjuice potion gone wrong, which led to your current youthful appearance and higher than normal voice."

Georgiana groaned, "I should have never gone along with James and Sirius' stupid plan!" Yes she remembered that day very clearly, and it played in her head like an old movie every time someone commented on her voice or appearance.