Welcome Professor Grimes

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES GEORGIANA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight fan fiction, well I'm still going to continue that story but I also decided to start a new one! A Harry Potter one! And this is the untold story of Harry Potter's Godmother Georgiana Grimes. She was best friends with Lily Evans/Potter and the Marauders. She is the same age as them but one day during her 7th year she was helping James and Sirius with a prank that involved polyjuice potion, and of course with Sirius and James the potion and she ended up stuck looking 17 years old and a fairly high pitched voice for the rest of her life!

Anyways that was just a little bio of her, you will learn more about her as the story continues! And it will be a romance but it will take a while! But I promise it will happen!

So please enjoy this first story and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

"You're that girl from Harry's book!"

Georgiana stared at the boy from a couple of moments before she finally spoke up, "Uhh I'm sorry?"

Ron nodded quickly, "My mate Harry! He has this old photo album and you're in it!" He exclaimed with excitement from the fact that he discovered something before anyone else.

Gigi smiled at Ron and sat down across from him, "I assume you're talking and Harry Potter?" And Ron nodded again with a smile. "Well you are right then, I was close with Harry's parents so if Harry has a photo album with pictures of his parents in it, then I'm more than likely in a few of them."

Ron's eyes went wide, "You knew Harry's mum and dad!?" Georgiana smiled and nodded, "Blimey! Harry is going to go mental when he meets you!" Georgiana laughed and agreed with him. After that she continued to sit with the Weasley family and listened to Arthur and Molly talk about their trip to Egypt and Ginny would jump into that conversation occasionally but for the most part stayed quiet. She also listened to Percy talk about being Headboy and also about somethings about Hogwarts, Fred and George with pop in with their own little jokes mocking Percy. She then realized that those two were definitely James and Sirius's counterparts! She then would listen to Ron who talked non-stop about his adventures with Harry, which was probably her favorite conversation.

After about an hour and a half of talking to the Weasley's a girl with bushy brown hair walked into the Leaky Cauldron, she called out Ron's name and ran over to him then gave him a hug. She immediately jumped into a conversation about her summer and then started asking questions about the Weasley's trip to Egypt. Georgiana smiled and figured that this was one of Harry's friends as well and decided to let the two catch up.

"Well I need to head back to my room and finish up a few things." She said and smiled at Arthur and Molly then started to head towards the stair when Molly stopped her and said that she would join her, claiming that she wanted to step away from the noisy group. That was an obvious lie but Georgiana stayed quiet and let Molly follow her upstairs and into her room.

Mrs. Weasley sat down on the arm chair and motioned for Gigi to have a seat on the couch across from her which she did. "So now tell me dear, where have you been?" At that Georgiana sighed and realized that she would be telling this story a lot now that she was back. So for what felt like the 100th time she launched into the story of what she had been doing for the past 12 years. Once she was finished Mrs. Weasley nodded and stayed quiet for a couple for moments and then finally spoke, "Arthur says that Harry has a right to know about Black. But I just feel that after everything he has already been through that he just needs to have one normal year."