First Day Fun!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES GEORGIANA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight fan fiction, well I'm still going to continue that story but I also decided to start a new one! A Harry Potter one! And this is the untold story of Harry Potter's Godmother Georgiana Grimes. She was best friends with Lily Evans/Potter and the Marauders. She is the same age as them but one day during her 7th year she was helping James and Sirius with a prank that involved polyjuice potion, and of course with Sirius and James the potion and she ended up stuck looking 17 years old and a fairly high pitched voice for the rest of her life!

Anyways that was just a little bio of her, you will learn more about her as the story continues! And it will be a romance but it will take a while! But I promise it will happen!

So please enjoy this first story and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

The next morning Georgiana woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning, she changed out of her PJ's into a pair of skin tight black yoga pants that went down to a little bit above her knees, then pulled on a black sports bra and a pair of black and white running shoes; she then pulled her hair up into a bun that rested on the top of her head. After she was ready she grabbed her empty water bottle and left her room and made her way down to the kitchens where she was greeted by the wonderful house elves. She asked for them to refill her bottle which they did swiftly, she thanked them and left the kitchen.

She then made her way out of the castle and out to the Quidditch pitch, she had decided that it would be the best place to go on her morning runs. So once she got there she started to run around the track. While she ran she let her mind go over her schedule, for her first class she would have 2nd years from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor; next she would have 4th years from Hufflepuff and Slytherin; after that was 7th years from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff; and her last class before lunch would be 5th years from Gryffindor and Slytherin. After lunch her first class would be 2rd years from Huffelpuff and Slytherin; then came 3rd years from Gryffindor and Slytherin; then her last class of the day would be 6th years from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Since this was the first day she wouldn't really have any papers to grade or any actual work related to do so she had no idea what she would do until dinner, but she was sure that she could find something to take up some time.

She had ran around the Quidditch pitch 5 times and it was now 7 o'clock so she decided to go ahead and head to the Great Hall for breakfast. When she arrived she saw that most of the students were already there and she saw that the Heads of the different houses passing out the students' schedules. "Good Morning Professor Mcgonagall!" She said with a smile to the Transfiguration teacher and also the Head of Gryffindor House.

"Professor Grimes what on this good earth are you wearing!?" Mcgonagall exclaimed at her and gestured at her workout outfit.

Georgiana sighed, "What? I went for my morning run! Don't worry I'm going to change before my first class starts!" She replied with a smile and made her way up to the teacher's table but was stopped when she heard someone call her name. She turned and saw that it was Hermione Granger waving her over to where she was sitting with Harry and Ron. She smiled at them and walked over, "Good morning students!"

"Why didn't you tell us you were going to be a teacher here!?" Ron asked while he shoved his food into his mouth.

Gigi smirked, "Well where would the fun be in that! I can't give away all of my party tricks at the very beginning!" She replied as she reached over and grabbed a piece of toast from her godson's plate and took a bite. "Oh Merlin! Breakfast is just as good as I remembered!"