11

Two more weeks, two more weeks. I repeat over and over again in my head. Two more weeks till winter break and I get to go home. I've decided to take Ashton with me when I go visit my family, he's going to stay for awhile but leave before Christmas Day so he can spend it with his family.

"Luke what are you doing?" Ashton laughs taking the mix out of my hands. We were currently trying to make cupcakes but apparently I was doing it wrong, "What? I was doing what the box said!" I laugh wiping the little bit of chocolate mix I had on my finger on Ashton's cheek.

"Luke!!" He whines. I can't help but laugh before darting to the living room.

"That's right bitch you better run!" He yells, I can hear his footsteps in the hallway. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. As soon as he comes around the corner I grab him causing him to scream bloody murder.

"Oh my god Ashton stop I'm gonna piss myself!" I take deep breaths trying to calm down, I wipe my eyes from the tears that had formed from laughing.

"That was rude." He frowns.

"I'm sorry babe." I laugh standing up, now towering over Ashton.

"You're lucky I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I say wrapping my arms around his waist an kissing him.

"I uh need to go check on the cupcakes." He says after pulling away.

"They can wait." I smirk leaving kisses down his jaw to his neck.

"I-I re-ally should go c-check on th-em." He stutters. I frown but let go and he heads to the kitchen.

Every time it starts to get heated he stops and says he needs go do something. I don't know what's going on but it's starting to worry me. I follow him to the kitchen and watch him while  checks the cupcakes.

"What's going on Ash?" I ask playing with my lip ring.

"Nothing, why?" He asks frowning.

"When things start to get heated you stop. Why? Do you not want to have sex with me?" My eyes dart to the floor.

"What no. Of course I want to have sex with you, it's just.. I'm scared." He says.

"Of what?" I try focusing on something other than his face.

"Luke, look at me." I do as he says, "It's not you, it's just I'm nervous you'll leave me after."

"What Ashton I would never do that." I say pulling him into my arms.

"It's just my last boyfriend left me after sex and I don't want it to happen again."

"I promise I would never do that." I kiss his forehead.

••••
Lashton is cute