30

It's been a week since I left home and, like I expected I'm not doing well. My mom hasn't even contacted me. My dad on the other hand hasn't left me alone. He's blowing up my phone about how I need to come home and apologize. I most definitely wasn't going back. I felt bad that I was staying with Michael and his family.

"Luke?" Michael asks as we sit together watching tv.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?" He nudges.

"Nothing." I lie. All I do is lie.

"Don't lie to me. What's going on?" His voice rises. I'm slightly taken back by his voice.

"Michael I just left my home, I dont really know what I'm thinking right now I'm very stressed and upset. I hate that I'm here, I don't want to be." I stop myself from saying anymore when I see Michael's face.

"What do you mean you don't want to be here? I know you left and I know it sucks but is this really the worst place you can be? Am I so bad that you hate it here?" He's standing now towering over me.

"I didn't mean that." I say bitting my lip.

"Yeah whatever."

I stand up and push past Michael and into the his room which I was also staying in.

"What are you doing?" Michael asks from the doorway.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I sarcastically as I throw my clothes into my bags.

"Don't leave." Michael says, I look up at him and he's crying.

I finish packing my bags. I look at Michael, "I'm going to find a way back to Louis's. I'll find a way to get my stuff soon."

"Please don't go Luke, I'm sorry." He says as I try to walk past him but he blocks my way.

"Stop Michael. I just need to leave." I mumble not able to meet his eyes.

"Are we over?"

I don't look at him instead I just stare at his shoes.

"Please Luke." He cries. I wipe my eyes.

"Goodbye Michael." I mumble walking past him and out the back door.

THE END