20

(Back to Luke's pov btw)

"Fuck." I mutter as I hit my knee against the door. I tried being quiet so I don't wake Michael but so far I was failing. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid I was being.

"God Luke it's 3am." Michael mumbles his voice filled with tiredness.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I laugh. He turns on the light and looks at me.

"Are you high?" His voice is kind of harsh.

I nod, "yeah."

"Luke if your going to start doing this you better ask the dean for a new room because I hate people like you." He lashes. I'm slightly taken back. I sit on my bed and I can feel the burning in my face.

"You hate people like me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I look at him. Did he actually hate me?

"God, something bad happens to you an you go off the fucking rails. First you were messing with me then you start getting high and fuck Calum! Because you can't handle the pain."

"Wow Michael you know not everyone's like you, there's different types of grieving and this is the way I'm dealing with mine so fuck off. And I wasn't messing with you, I like you but I'm bad at hiding my feelings when it comes to you also I didn't fuck Calum stop assuming shit." I mutter getting off the bed and start grabbing a couple changes of clothes.

"You didn't sleep with Calum?" He asks and I turn around to look at him and frown before shaking my head, "what are you doing? Are you leaving?"

"Yeah I am maybe I'll go stay at Calum's because I'm sleeping with him." I say stuffing my clothes into a duffle bag.

"Please don't."

"What? You just said you hated me! Maybe you are the one messing with me? God dammit Michael. Obviously me moving back here wasn't a good idea. I'm leaving."

I found time to update I am slowly getting caught up in my school work so hopefully I'll be back to updating more.