Chapter 6

Mia's POV:

"Miaaaaaa are you done yet??" I heard Carol yell at me.

"Not yet!" I yelled back getting slightly annoyed.

For the past 20 minutes Carol has been asking me if I finished my homework. And, yes, I've been doing homework for more than 20 minutes.

"Well hurry up I'm bored!"

"Go play with Alina or something!"

I heard Carol mumble something before she walked away.

"And now back to my homework...." I sighed turning back to face my homework.

"Hey there." Nick said out of nowhere.

"Whoa! How'd you get in here!?" He was sitting in front of me smirking.

"That's a secret, sweetheart."

"Don't call me sweetheart." I replied glaring.

"So this 'homework' excuse you gave..." He eyed me.

"It's not an 'excuse' I'm actually doing homework!"

"Uh-huh," he nodded still smirking, "if you're doing homework, then where is it?"

"What do mean-" I looked down to where my homework was and it wasn't there. "Hey! What did you do with my homework!"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything." Nick said innocently, standing up.

"Nick. Give. It. Back." I glared at him.

"What? You mean this?" He gave me a sly smile and held my homework in his hand.

"Nick give it here!" I stood up to grab from him.

"Hmm, how 'bout no?" He held it above his head so I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Nick!!" I reached up to grab my homework but I was only 5'4 while Nick was 5'9. So let's just say, it was impossible for me to get my homework back.

"Yes sweetheart?" He replied a devilish smile on his face.

"I told you not to call me sweetheart! And give me my- Whoa!"

Nick somehow turned me around and pinned me on the bed so I was looking up at him. My homework was now a mess of papers all over the floor.

"Weren't you ever taught to say please?" He smirked.

"Let me go." I tried to hide my fear, but it obviously didn't work so well.

"Are you scared? It's not like I'm gonna hurt you." He licked my neck and I shivered. 

"N-no stop." I struggled to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let me move.

He opened is mouth and his fangs came out. He then bit me, at first it hurt but then the pain drifted away. I felt a different feeling but before I could figure out what it was, the door opened.

"Mia, how are you still-"

I looked over to see Alec looking at my all the papers scattered everywhere.

"Mia you really need to-" He finally looked at me and Nick.

"Nick? What are you doing?" He said through clenched teeth.

Nick sighed and finally pulled away from me, "It's none of your business. Now if you'll excuse me." He walked past Alec, bumping shoulders with him.

Once the door was closed and Nick walked away Alec glared at me.

"What were you two doing?"

"Well, he stole my homework and I was trying to get it back when he pinned me down..." I explained quickly not meeting his gaze.