Chapter 17

Mia's POV

I was back in the white room and my 'ghost' mother reappeared.

"Mom!" I ran to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you before..." She wiped my tears and smiled sadly.

"No, no that doesn't matter, I'm just so glad you're here." I smiled.

"No, I know that you'll get mad, but right now you're just too sad to care."

"But we had to show you, even if you would hate us." My dad then appeared in.

"Dad!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey there." He smiled and hugged back.

"Now Mia, those people are still out there looking for you, you're the only one the can stop them." Mother looked me in the eye.

"But...I'm weak...I'm not special, I can't do anything." I looked at the white ground.

"No, you are special Mia. You're one of the most special people in the world. You have powers that you don't even know about, and unless you get another vampire to teach you- like Alec- you're powers will continue being a secret." Mother lifted my chin.

"But you also need a werewolf to teach you you're werewolf powers." My father added.

"Wait, I have powers? And what's this mix? Why are they so rare? I'm confused."

"We don't have a lot of time Mia, so we can't explain everything. But you need to know that you can only trust Alec, Seth, and Maddie."

"Maddie? Who's Mad-"

"We love you Mia." My parents both kissed my forehead and then disappeared.

"Wait!!! I still have questions! No..." I sighed looking at the floor.

The white room disappeared and I gasped opening my eyes and sitting up quickly.

"Ow..." I held my head in my hands and laid back down.

I looked over to see Alec sleeping next to me.

"Whoa!!" I freaked out and fell off the bed onto my stomach.

"Ouch!"

Alec's POV

I woke up hearing a loud thud.

"Wha!?" I sat up and looked around. Well this is not my room. I must've feel asleep when dealing with Mia. I looked to where I left Mia but she wasn't there.

"Mia!?" I started panicking but saw her laying on the floor. "Mia what are you doing?"

"Uhh...well I wasn't really expecting to wake up and see you so close to me..." She rolled onto her back and I laughed.

"What!?" She glared at me.

"Clumsy as always." I got off her bed and held out my hand to help Mia up.

"Thanks." She mumbled and took her hand.

I pulled her up and immediately hugged her.

"Uhh...Alec...?"

"Yea?"

"What are you doing...?"

"Do you not want me to?"

"Not its not that it's just....you don't usually hug me..."

"I was so worried about you," I hugged her tighter. "you were asleep for such a long time. And then you started screaming in the middle of the night and you wouldn't stop so Seth gave you a potion to stop the nightmare.... What was you're nightmare even about?"

She looked into my eyes, her eyes dotted with tears, then looked back down. "It was nothing important..."

"Mia." I lifted her chin up and looked in her eyes. "Please tell me what it was about."

She big her lip and sighed. "Well...." Mia told me about her bleeding and her 'ghost' mother and how her mother showed her what happened the night they died.

By the time she finished telling her story she was sobbing. "A-and then my parents apologized for never telling me about being a.... werewolf-vampire mix."

"So you found out..." I mumbled to myself.

"W-what..?" She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing, I'm so sorry about your parents Mia." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"The other vampires were so cruel!" She shouted into my chest.

If the vampires are still after her then that means I have to protect her if they find her... No wonder why they want her for their clan, she's one of the most powerful mixes there are.

"Alec."

I snapped out of my trance and looked at Mia. "Yea?"

"There...,was something that I haven't told you yet..." She bit her lip.

"What is it?"

"Well umm...my mother said that I was the only that could beat those people....and I told her I was weak, but she just said I had powers I didn't even know about..." She paused, took a deep breath and continued. "And she said that they would still be a secret unless a vampire- like you- taught me how to use my vampire powers..."

My eyes widened. "Your mother mentioned me...?" Mia nodded.

"But my dad said I would need a werewolf to teach me my werewolf powers...."

"Well yea that would make sense." I nodded. "I guess...I could teach you to use your vampire powers. If you ask nicely." I grinned.

Mia rolled her eyes. "Whatever... Could you please teach me how to use my vampire powers?"

"Hmm I don't know..."

"Please?" She gave me her puppy dog eyes.

I chuckled. "Of course Mia, if you really want to learn."

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, I really want to learn."

_________________________

Omg so I'm on my way to see Mocking Jay Part 2 I'm so excited >.< (don't dis on the Hunger Games >.>)

Anyway, so Mia gets to learn how to use her powers (finally) yay!

And I posted today like I said I would.

Don't forget to comment, follow, and vote please!

~Peace out~