Chapter 15

Mia's POV

I was still screaming from the pain when I heard a voice. I could barely make out the words but I knew exactly who it was.

"Shh, Mia calm down, I won't let anything happen to you, I'm here to protect you."

..Alec...

He voice sounded distant and faint, but I could somehow hear it clearly. It was soothing, and the pain slowly started to cease.

I fell to the floor, curled up in a ball and closed my eyes. I realized that I wasn't screaming as much now and that there was barley any pain left.

I lifted my head up a bit and looked around, but I couldn't see the person who stabbed me. I glanced behind me and suddenly Alec was there, cradling me like a child.

I tried touching his cheek, but he faded slightly, looking like a ghost. I could feel tears rolling off my cheek and felt a taste of something in my mouth.

I finally realized wasn't in the white room anymore, I was in a forest.

"Where am I..?"

"I'm about to show you something very important." I jumped and looked behind me seeing my mother. "Are you ready for the truth, Mia?"

"Mother...." She held a hand up silencing me. I took a deep breath and nodded slightly.

"Good, remember that I love you and that will never change."

I couldn't stand not knowing anything about what's happening. "Where are we? Why are we here?"

"This.....is August 13...." My mother looked at the ground and I gasped.

August 13. That was when my parents died. In a car crash.

But....if they died in a car crash...then why are we in a forest..?

"I know you have a lot of questions...but I just need you to watch for now." My mother pointed past the trees at some people.

About four people, all with crimson colored eyes, were in a small group surrounding my parents. There were two girls and two guys. Both the guys were holding my parents so they couldn't move.

"Where is she!!!" Someone yelled to my parents.

"We'll never tell you." My mother's eyes turned crimson and my dad growled.

One of the girls with white hair growled and slapped my mother. She turned her head as the girl hit her and a red mark was left behind.

"Tell us now or you'll regret it."

There was silence for a while.

"Where is Mia!!!" The girl shouted and slapped mother again.

Until then I didn't realize they were talking about me. Why are they even looking for me..? I looked to my 'ghost' mother, my eyes wide.

I saw her mouth something and look down, then she disappeared.

"Mom..? Mom!!" I looked around for her but she was gone.

"Why do you even need Mia!!" My father yelling brought me back to the forest. I looked over at the group again, moving a little closer.

"So you don't know already?" Another girl with pink and white hair said and looked over at her friends. "Heh, well then I'll tell you, Mia is very important to us, since she was born from a werewolf," the girl looked at my father. "and a vampire," she looked at my mother. "she is a very rare type of mix, as you know. Plus, she was born from two royals, so that makes her a royal mix, anyway, we are going to take her and train her in our clan, then she will be our leader and we'll be able to rule all supernatural with her." The girl grinned.