Batman vs. Superman

This week's assignment is putting two nouns against each other per say. So I have chosen to do a dialogue between Batman and Superman. This takes place in a diner down the street from a club. There will be special appearances  from Marvel characters. Hope you enjoy!

*Batman and Superman walk into the diner together. They stand in front of the hostess booth and calmly wait to be seated, not a word is exchanged between them. The hostess, a skinny girl with dirty blond hair and red rimmed glasses, comes up and asks how many will be in their party. In response Superman holds up two fingers. She nods and leads them to a table in the corner of the diner. They take their seats and begin reading through the menus the hostess left. *

Waiter: "Hello, welcome to Nina's Diner. Can I get you anything to drink?"

Superman:" Yes I'll have a water."

Batman:" I'll have a coffee."

Waiter:" How do you like your coffee, sir?"

Batman:" Black, like the night."

Waiter:" Alright I will be right back with your drinks"

*the waiter walks away calmly and goes into the kitchen. Through the window on the side of the kitchen his voice can be heard*

Waiter: "I just talked to Batman and Superman, dig it fellas!"

Superman: "Humans these days, getting excited over the little things in life. By the way, why did you say that about your coffee?"

Batman:"Because I'm Batman."

Superman:"Is that your new catch phrase or something?"

Batman:"Nope, I just think it sounds pretty awesome."

Superman:"Touché. "

Batman:" Question..."

Superman:"Yes."

Batman:" Why are we here without our secret identities?"

Superman:"Because we look better this way."

Batman: "That we do my friend, that we do."

Superman:"So what do you think you are going to get?"

Batman:"A bat burger and fries."

Superman:"That is not even on the menu."

Batman:"There is a burger and fries on the menu, and to me everything is bat related."

Superman:"Why?"

Batman:"Because I'm Batman."

Superman:"Seriously with the catch phrase again."

Batman:"It's not a catch phrase!"

Superman:"Whatever man."

Batman:"What do you plan on getting?"

Superman:"Uh...food?"

Batman:" Make your choice already we don't have much time."

Superman:"Yeah, yeah we are at a diner. We have time, it's not like there is anywhere we need to be."

Batman:"Or is there?"

Superman:"No need to be so dramatic."

Batman:" You never know when something could happen."