Chapter Seventeen

Levi's POV

I could feel Eren's anger, I had a strong feeling he was going to explode and I decided to allow him. The brunette stood abruptly, his chair falling back in the process, before he shouted. "No one has survived that and you want to send ignorant civilians to their death?!" All eyes were on Erwin, he simply continued eating. "Do you even know what happens there?!"

Erwin glanced at Eren but didn't answer his question, I watched the brunette curl his fists into a ball and clench his jaw. "I don't believe you should send people off to somewhere you aren't willing to go." He muttered, Erwin scoffed, I took a sip of my tea and sighed, they are already irritating me.

Eren looked at me, I saw the pain in his cerulean eyes, I felt guilty but I don't know why. "Please, please, don't let him send the remainder of my family there, please." He begged, you don't ask for something so disrespectfully. I shook my head and his tears began to build, but he wouldn't let them fall. "Please." I stood my ground, Eren picked up his knocked down chair and sat down in defeat.

Erwin stood up with a chuckle. "Remember what I told you, Eren, not everyone is who they seem to be." He said as he locked his eyes with mine, I don't trust you. "Have a goodnight, thank you for the meal." He excused himself, along with the SOS leaving Eren, Mike, and I. Mike stood up, gave me a respectful bow and took his leave, I finally allowed my anger to show.

I turned my seat, so that I was facing Eren, who was silently sobbing into his hands, and then grasped the hair on the back of his head. He yelped in surprise before it faded into a whimper as I yanked him out of his chair to make him kneel in front of me. His eyes were locked on mine, he was shaking from fear. I pulled back harder as I spoke, his Adam's Apple seemed to stick out. "If you ever, speak to me like that again, I'll rip your tongue out and make you choke on it." I said in a low, harsh tone.

I released his hair and he dropped his head, his cries were now louder. "I-I-I don't understand." Eren mumbled before repeating himself, this time looking at me. "I don't understand... what I did..." I sighed heavily before rubbing my lower jaw.

"You requested something from me but you didn't use proper formalities." I explained dryly, I'm bored, we should torture somebody. I ignored the voice in my head, I wish it would leave me alone, it's been with me since before I could remember. I leaned back into my chair, resting one ankle on my knee. Eren remained at my feet with tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry, Your Grace." He cried, I rolled my eyes before putting my foot against his chest and pushing him back, not roughly. I stood up and squatted over Eren's crotch, he watched me as he attempted to stifle his cries.

"When we are alone," I started in a low voice, "call me Levi." Eren's eyes widened and he shook his head before stammering. The blush on his face made him look somewhat... adorable.

"I-I-I don't think that's app-" I leaned over and placed one finger under his chin before pushing on it, successfully shutting his mouth and cutting him off.

"You look better with your mouth closed." I whispered before connecting our lips, stealing a quick kiss, and standing up. The blush on his face grew darker, I smirked. "Clean the kitchen, I'll see what I can do about the two brats." I sighed and walked out of the dinning room and towards Erwin's office, where I'm sure he is going to sexually harrass me.

I knocked on the door, and waited for his call before walking in. Erwin was sitting at his desk with very few papers on his desk, fucker probably gives me half of his. "Oi, I need you to give me two of the volunteers. I need more slaves." I leaned against the door and crossed my arms over my chest, he snorted.

"I can't do th-"

"Yes, you can. You are the Commander, you can do whatever you want that does not go against my command." I cut him off, far from being in the mood to deal with his shit. "Now, get me Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman or I'll take your head and replace you with someone more suitable. Erwin stood up, this guy's dick seems harder to control than those massive eyebrows of his, and walked towards me. I moved away from the door so I would not get pinned. "How many years are you going to try?" I asked.

"As many as it takes." Erwin replied instantly, now one foot away from me.

"Just give me the brats, this is not a suggestion. You will do it." I said sternly and he shook his head.

"Why don't we make a deal?" Erwin suggested, I cocked a brow at him and he smirked. "Give me one night with you and all of your future requests and commands will be considered done." Fuck me, I internally groaned.

Eren's POV

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and headed up to Levi's office, I surprised to see the light was off, meaning he hasn't returned. What is taking him so long? After a long moment of hesitation, I walked towards Commander Erwin's office. I should've walked away the moment I heard what I did, but I couldn't. A series of grunts and thumps came from the room, but I was unable to say what was happening.

"Fuck you!" I heard Levi shout, his anger was apparent. "Don't you dare try to blackmail me. You tell Eren anything and I will not hesitate to sew your mouth shut." Walk away, Eren, walk away, now. I turned around and was shocked when my nose smacked something hard, I groaned as I backed away and put my hand to my, now, bleeding nose.

I looked at what I had ran into and was confused beyond control, there was nothing there. I held my hand out in front of me, I felt a hard surface and laid my hand flat on it. "What the hell." I said in amazement. I turned in a circle, holding my hand out. I was trapped in a transparent box and there was no way out.

My claustrophobia settled in, my breathing got heavy and I pounded on the invisible wall. "Levi!" I shouted desperately, I started to feel lightheaded. "Help me!" I screamed, tears fell down my face, bluring my vision. I smacked my back against the wall as my legs gave out. I sobbed as I started to black out, I was losing air. "Levi, please." I whispered softly, Erwin's office door flung open and Levi sprinted out of it.

I watched as he dropped to his knees and went to reach for me, consequently smacking his hands. I saw the shock in his eyes as he slid his hands up and down on it. "What the fuck!" Levi growled as he stood up and walked to the side a few steps. I chuckled weakly at him as he tried to find an opening, it was useless.

A bright light caught both of our attention, fear exploded in me as I looked down at my crystalizing arms. Levi pounded on the wall, shouting my name before I was transported elsewhere.

*

"Hello, Eren. It's so nice to see you again."