Chapter Twenty-Two

Eren's POV

The first finger didn't hurt, not all, it was just... uncomfortable. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel at that moment, should I be moaning? Or crying? Men having sex was a very rare topic, sex in general was hardly spoken of, in the area I grew up. It was never considered wrong but it was definitely seen as abnormal. Therefore, I am highly uneducated in the topic of sex, especially gay sex.

I squirmed uncomfortably as Levi pushed his finger in as far as he could before pulling away. He continued to pump it in and out of me, something about it made me feel good and I bit my lip to hold back noises. I groaned softly as he began pushing the second one in, Levi nibbled my neck to distract me from the burning sensation below. My eyes began to water and I whimpered as it popped in, stretching me just a bit.

The pain was there, and so was pleasure, although it was faint. Levi thrusted his fingers in and out gently. I let out muffled moans, squirming slightly as I bit down on my knuckle, my eyes squeezed shut and tears slipping from inbetween my eyelids. "One more." Levi whispered soothingly, I shook my head immediately. To be honest, I'm fucking terrified.

"N-no." I whimpered and His Grace clicked his royal tongue. I dubiously glanced at him, only to see a look of something like sadness on his face. Levi looked down at me and spoke. "Did I hurt you?" He asked, I chewed the inside of my lip before answering.

"I'm okay." Levi leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I completely forgot everything I was feeling down below and was mesmerized by his soft, pale lips on mine. Suddenly, I was forced back into reality as the burning instantly intensified. "Ow!" I cried out, turning my head to the side as I scrunched my face up from the pain, groaning and whimpering. I expected the pain to subside after a few pumps but it didn't. "S-stop, no more." I said in a low voice, it was almost strangled from my crying. "No more."

Levi didn't listen, he simply continued but was more gentle. I grabbed a pillow and placed it over my face, allowing myself to cry into it. "Eren, relax, you're almost ready." The raven-haired asshole whispered softly as he spread his fingers apart inside me. He moved his fingers at a certain angle and hit something that made me twitch. Levi did it again and I moaned into the pillow.
I lifted the pillow and looked at that cocky grin on his royal highness' face. Levi leaned over and kissed my neck as he pushed it harder into me, I gasped in pleasure. He moved his lips to my ear, continuing to make me moan and twitch. "Does that feel good, Eren?" He whispered seductively before nibbling on my ear lobe, his breathe on it made me shudder.

"Mhm." I moaned, rolling my hips against his fingers as I propped my upper body up on my elbows, leveling our lips. I watched his eyes as he pleased me, lust and something else was apparent in them, and smiled. "I want you." I whispered and Levi cocked a brow at me. I slid a hand down his side and over to his crotch before grasping his hardened member. I stroked him slowly, biting my lip as seductively as I could. "Please, Your Grace." I teased, smirking as I nibbled on my bottom lip.

Lust seemed to take over Levi as he smashed his lips against mine, I stroked harder and moaned into the kiss. I positioned a hand on the back of his neck as he wrapped an arm around my waist. He removed his fingers and I felt empty, I whined needily. Levi aligned himsef with me and I braced myself, holding onto his upper arm. I leaned my head back and gasped as he began to enter.

The pain was agonizing, I stuck my nails into his arm and neck, groaning as the tip was enveloped by my inner walls. Levi didn't stop, he continued to push in until he couldn't go any deeper. I took deep breaths and Levi patiently waited for me to calm down. I felt as if I could feel the blood pulsing through his arousal, but it could be just me, it must take an ass load of self-control to stay still. Okay, ass load was a very inappropriate word to use during such a time.