Chapter Twenty-Six

"Welcome to the real world, brat." A familiar voice said in a stoic tone. My body ached and I couldn't open my eyes, but I knew who it was. I began to sob hard, reaching out towards where the voice came from. My fingertips brushed against something soft and cold, my King's skin, I smiled and grasped his arm, holding on to it for dear life. "Open your eyes, Jaeger." He snapped, wrenching his arm from my grip. I grimaced as I attempted to open my eyes, my head began to hurt but I didn't give up. When they opened, I immediately looked at the raven, the weight of grief seemed to melt off of me instantly, but something was off.

"Levi." I sighed with relief, not questioning why he is glaring at me so angrily.

"Corporal Levi." He corrected instantly, his cold grey eyes burned into me. The love I saw in them before was gone, there was nothing in them. I looked up and down his body, he was wearing the same uniform that we would wear when we battled. Next, I searched the room and noticed that we weren't alone, but I couldn't tell you who it was. "Leave us." Levi commanded and the unknown character left at once.

The moment the door shut, Levi dropped his uncaring look and let out a sigh of relief. I stared at him, highly confused and ready to ask a million questions. Before I could bombard him with said questions, Levi leaned over and place a gentle kiss on my lips. "You did well, Eren," he whispered and I began to cry.

"You died." I whispered, my voice shaking as I sat up. "I saw your mangled body right in front of my eyes!" I cried louder, and he began to shush me. "How the hell are you here? Where is here? Tell me what's going on!" I demanded, Levi pulled a chair up next to the bed and sat down before looking at me with a serious glare. "Don't give me that stupid look! I want answers, now." His glare darkened and I unconsciously moved back away.

"I told you, this is the real world. It's where you go when you die in the world of illusio and it's also the boss round." He said with a hint of anger in his voice, it was so nice to hear his voice. "Illusio," he repeated, "illusion in English. It was all just a fucking illusion. They forced us to battle, to kill, and only to send them here to fight the goddamn titans." He paused for a second before continuing.

"And if you're here, then everyone under fifteen and above fifty has been murdered in Illusio and in the real life. No squalling babies and no groaning elders. Even the unborn babies in the womb. All dead. Gone. Just because someone was in such a damn hurry to die." I stared at him in horror.

"What do I h-" I began before he interrupted me.

"You're humanity's last hope, Eren. The moment you came to the real world, there was no use for Illusio." Levi put one hand over mine before bringing it to his lips. He kissed my knuckles gently, I blushed faintly.

"How can I be humanity's last hope? Why am I so special?" I asked as Levi stood up to lock the door, I gave him a weird look and he smirked. As he walked back, he removed his jacket and then began on his straps. I watched him. "What are yo-" I started to ask before I was interrupted again.

"We have to go to war, Eren, and soon. I may not survive, and it's the same for you." Levi explained with his normal uncaring voice. He sat on the edge of my bed to remove his boots and then the rest of the straps. He placed the boots by the chair and his jacket with the straps on the chair.

"You didn't answer my other question." I said as Levi pulled the warm covers off of me and hovered over me. He looked at me, his hand rested on my cheek as he kissed my forehead, laying me on my back as he did.

"Forget everything right now," He whispered as he began to kiss my neck, "no more questions for now." Levi very slowly began to bite my neck, right in the spot he knows makes me shiver. My lips parted slightly as I inhaled slowly, releasing the small breath as a breathy moan.

"L-"

"And no more talking unless it's to tell me to fuck you harder." He purred and I nodded in understanding. Levi began to kiss up my neck to meet my needing lips. We kissed hard and passionately, my hands slipping down his back and to his hips. I attempted to pull down his pants without unbuttoning them but they were secure around his hips. Levi chuckled as I whined.

His hand slipped down my body to my yearning member, which was trying to stand up but was held back by my pants. Levi rubbed me through my pants as I did the same to him. Our kiss became more heated and I hastly unbuttoned his pants before quickly pulling them down. He kicked them off before ripping my pants off of me.

As we kissed, our members rubbed against eachother, Levi's bigger than mine. "Please." I moaned. "I want you. I need you, my king." Levi gave me a mischievous look before he flipped me onto my stomach. I was suddenly completely naked and Levi smiled at my naked ass before he began to massage it. I hugged a pillow as he put one leg on either side of my legs.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as he slipped a long finger in between my cheeks and into my needy opening. He didn't waste a second before adding a second one, I groaned softly. Levi began to thrust his fingers in and out, his other hand pushed on my lower back to keep me from moving. I moaned softly into the pillow. "More." I begged as I propped my lower body up by my knees. I whimpered as he removed his fingers and before I could look back, I felt something wet on my entrance.

I looked back to see Levi licking it, I blushed brightly and he chuckled as he slipped his tongue into me. I felt it wiggle inside of me and I couldn't help but rut back against him. I'd love to ride his handsome face. I thought to myself as I moaned softly.

After a few more moments of teasing, Levi could no longer wait. He removed the last article of his clothing and his member stood at attention, ready to fill me up. I was suddenly pulled back against him and the tip pushed against my tight warmth. "Relax, my love." He whispered to me and I did.

Without warning, Levi plunged inside of me and I released a loud, whimpering moan. He began to move, thrusting in and out of me, his hands on my hips. He pulled my hips back against him, my body completely engulfing his member. I moaned and began to stroke my leaking member. I tightened around him and he let out a low groan, I smiled.

My King continued to please me, I moaned and moaned, getting louder the harder he went. I pushed back against him until he was technically sitting on my heels and began to ride him. I kept my hands down underneath my body as I moved my hips against him, his hands massaging my ass again.

I moved faster and harder against him, he moved his body with mine but allowed me to control the speed. I jumped slightly when he slapped my ass but continued moving, looking back at him to smile. Levi met my eyes and returned the smile before he thrusted hard into me. My mouth opened wide and my eyes rolled back into my head as I moaned his name.

Levi leaned over me and took back the reigns, no longer letting me control anything. He went hard and fast, my ass made a clapping noise whenever it hit his thighs. I moaned loudly as he sank his teeth into the back of my neck, I shuddered and gripped the sheets. Without any warning, Levi changed his angle and smacked straight into my prostate, I finished instantly with a loud cry of his name.

Levi continued to fuck me through my orgasm, and his. The moment he finished inside of me, he forced my hips back harder than ever before and I loved it. Once his orgasm finished, he pulled out slowly and laid down next to me. I turned to face him and he pulled me close, kissing me as he did. I moaned into the kiss, my heart pounding.

"I love you, Eren." Levi whispered before he kissed my forehead again. I giggled and squeezed him tightly.

"I love you so much, Levi Ackerman." I replied happily.

Levi sighed and looked into my eyes. "Don't you dare die." He whispered. "Humanity needs you and I need you. You're very special, Eren Jaeger. You have a power no one understands, except maybe Hanji. We don't have long to prepare you for war but Hanji and I are going to drive you into the ground until you are ready to fight this war. Do you understand me?"

I nodded slowly, my smile gone. "Yes, Your Grace." I replied and he sighed again.

"I'm no king here. I'm a Corporal. You may continue to call me 'Your Grace' if you wish but not in public." Levi said. "Get some rest. You'll need the energy."