Chapter 1

A/N- Hey guys. I hope you like the story and I'm open to any suggestions to make it better. Remember to vote and comment ily all <3 Also please don't copy any of my ideas as this story is all copyrighted. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story !
-Beth xx

--------------------

"Lou," I squealed as he pushed my higher. "Stop, stop I'm going to be sick!" I laughed.

"Okay, okay." Louis said stopping the swing as I jumped off. I laughed as I landed on him and we rolled on the grass. We stayed like that for a while, just lying on the grass, looking up at the clouds.

"Lou?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yes Kitty?" He said turning his head to he could face me. I giggled at the cute nickname he always called me. He was the only one that called me that and I loved it.

"Do you think my mummy and daddy are going to get back together?" I asked. I saw Louis sigh.

"I don't know," he said. I could see the honesty in his eyes. "But I'll help you get through it." He smiled at me.

"Thank you," I said. "And Lou?" I asked again.

"Yeah?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Will we be friends forever?" The little 11 year old me asked.

"No," Louis replied looking me in the eye. I frowned at his answer.

"We'll be best friends forever," he laughed poking my cheek and immediately I smiled at him.

"Race you to the slide!" He shouted standing up and running towards the slide, me following close behind him.

--------------------

7 years later:

"Lou are you okay?" I asked. He seemed distant lately, as if something was bothering him.

"Kitty can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Always," I said smiling.

"Well I was thinking," He started. I gave him a small nod, as if silently telling him to continue.

"If I should audition for the X Factor." He said nervously.

"Lou that's a great idea!" I said excitedly.

"You really think I'm good enough?" He asked.

"Definitely Lou! I've known you almost your whole life and I know that you're an amazing singer. When do you audition?" I asked.

"In a couple of weeks," he said smiling.

"I'll be rooting for you all the way."

--------------------

2 years later:

Let's just say Louis had gotten really famous really quickly. Yes they finished third on the X Factor but that didn't stop them from becoming the biggest boy band in the world. Louis got put in a band at boot camp of the X Factor and they all got on really well. We are all really good friends and I immediately bonded with the boys. That is when I saw them. Recently I hadn't been seeing Louis that often because he was always away performing at his sold out concerts. I knew he felt bad that we don't see each other as often as we did before. But we're still best friends forever. Just like he promised.

"Katherine honey," I heard my mum call from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you mind running to the store and quickly getting me some more eggs so I can finish this cake?" She asked.

"Sure," I said grabbing my jacket and heading out.

Come to think of it I hadn't spoken to Louis in a while so I dialled his number in my phone as I walked down the pavement towards the store.

"Hello?" Louis picked up on the third ring.

"Louis hey," I said.

"Kitty how have you been?" He said.

"Great, how about you?" I asked.

"Good, really busy though." He sighed.

"I can imagine," I said.

"I've got a surprise for you," he said happily.

"Really? What!" I said excitedly. I loved surprises and Louis knew that. I heard him laugh down the line before he replied.

"The boys and I are going to be back in London at the weekend and we can meet up then." He said as I stepped onto the road. I didn't bother looking seeing as that road was almost always empty.

"Louis that would be amazing I-" I started but suddenly I heard a loud honk and a car was coming towards me. I tried to get out of the way but it was too late.