Chapter 30

Picture of soft Louis on the side to make your day 100x better ->

Harry dropped me off at the house at midnight.

"Thanks for the chat," I said as I stepped out of the car and shivering as the cold night air created goosebumps on my bare arms.

"Anytime. I'll see you later, call me if you need anything." He said sending me a crooked smile before driving away.

Louis gave me a key so I easily entered the house being as quiet as I could as I didn't want to wake Louis. I crept upstairs but froze when I heard Louis soft voice.

"Hey," he said, barely above a whisper.

I quickly turned around and saw Louis at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me. His hair was messy and his eyes looked tired.

"What aren't you asleep?" I asked.

"Harry told me that he would drop you off so I waited for you," he said yawning.

"You didn't have to," I said smiling.

"I wanted to," he said before pausing. "I'm sorry about what happened at the restaurant. I had no idea about Perrie and when Harry called her out I tried to come after you but Harry said to leave you alone and I-"

"Louis it's okay, you didn't know." I said softly.

"Thanks you, come on let's go to bed." He said joining me at the top of the stairs. "We have the twins birthday party tomorrow," he reminded me.

"Oh yeah," I murmured before falling into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------

"Dad!" I gasped.
"Oh look who's back. Did you miss me?" He asked smirking.
"I thought, I thought you were gone." I whispered.
"Darling, I'm here to stay." He snarled taking a step closer to me.
"L-Louis!" I called.
"You're little friend Louis isn't here," he said.
"What? No promised he'd always protect me," I stuttered.
"People break their promises sweetheart. You of all people should know that."
"Louis!" I called. "Louis!"
"No ones going to come save you this time."

"Kitty!" Someone shouted. "Kitty!"

My eye flew open and I saw Louis next to me.

"What?" I said sitting up.

"You were having a nightmare," he said, worry filled his eyes.

"Oh," was all I said as I collapsed back on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not right now," I sighed, trying to erase the nightmare from my mind.

"Okay, well I've got a surprise for you." He said, his frown turning into a grin.

"What?" I asked excited.

"I got you a dress for the the twins party tonight," he said handing me a big box.

"You got me a dress? Is this because you didn't want to go dress shopping again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What pfff no," he said quickly.

I laughed as I opened the box and took out the dress Louis got me. It was light blue with some flower cutouts at the waist. It was really pretty.

"Louis it's beautiful, thank you." I said climbing over the box to give him a hug. He chuckled as I fell on him and we fell off the bed.

"Sorry are you okay?" I asked, still laughing.

"I'm fine," he chucked. "Now come on get ready, we're leaving soon."

"Louis you said the party was at 4:00 pm," I said.

"Kitty it's midday. We still need to go out and get them a present. Hurry up."

Sorry it's short but the next chapter will be longer. Please vote and comment :)