Mystic Falls

As I drove pass the "Welcome to Mystic Falls" sign, I knew that I had finally found him. After a hundred years of tracking him down while he kept running around, I finally found him. Stefan Salvatore. The guy that ruined my life forever, literally. I never really had a chance to catch him before, seems like every time I found him, he had already left when I got to where he was. But now, I knew he was staying in Mystic Falls for good. I had some witches help me find out what was happening in his life, it's not like I'm a psychopathic stalker, I just want him to know all the pain I've experienced ever since he came crashing down in my life.

I can remember exactly what happened in those many nights in Chicago, 1920. The memories haunted me, giving me nightmares, all I ever wanted was to start fresh with my sister, but then Stefan had to come in and rip people's heads off, literally, including my sister. And the thing is, he killed her infront of me, then turned me just because he was "bored", as quoted from him that night. My plan is quite simple actually, I just want to rush in his life, ruin it, make him miserable like he did to me and then casually leave and not have never ending nightmares every single night. It was dark, very dark, I must've been driving for like two days now.

When I arrived in the town, it was quiet, maybe everyone was sleeping or something, yup, no one would be up at four in the morning. I was very tired..and hungry, once again, because of Stefan, I had to train myself not to crave too much blood all the time, although there were times where I was just so hungry and I kinda..well...went too far on the feast.

I parked infront of a motel building, it was kinda small-ish, but it could do for tonight, I just needed a place to sleep in. When I got out of the car, I breathed the cold breezy air as I looked at the motel, all the letters except 'm' and 'o' lit up in a bright blue-ish color. "Tel" "Hmm, must be a sign to tell everyone that there's a new vampire in town tomorrow.." I smirked at my own comment, nobody else was around, I walked inside and got a room to sleep in, soon I passed out on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up as the light from the sun leaked through the sides of the curtains. Another thing to blame Stefan about, ever since I was turned, I hated the sun, like I would literally curse at it under my breath whenever I'm outside.
Luckily I had some close witch friends to help me out with the "sun situation." They gave me a ring to keep myself from burning to death. I got up from the bed and got dressed, I decided to enroll at the school since I look like and am supposed to be seventeen..in the 20's.... Anyways, this would be a good place to start looking for Stefan. I knew he was in Mystic Falls for a long time now, I just didn't know where he's been spending his time. I wore some jeans, a sleeveless turquoise shirt, some black ankle boots and finished the outfit up with a dark pink, thin scarf. I grabbed my leather jacket and keys as I rushed outside to my car, still no sign of people walking around, just cars passing by.

When I got to the school, I saw all these teenagers walking around, laughing and talking, for some reason this made me really hungry. I remembered that I didn't get to eat last night since I was very tired. I walked through the back of the building and saw some girls standing, I asked them if they knew where the office was, and they responded with an attitude. I was gonna feed on them because the two girls were alone..so I did...I enjoyed it actually, I think that'll shut their little bitchy asses up for quite a while. I compelled them to forget about what happened and walk to class while bleeding out their necks. So I was kinda evil but I was hungry and they kinda did deserve it.

I wiped my mouth and walked inside the building, I can feel people gazing at me, I just sighed and smiled slightly while I walked to the office. I compelled the lady sitting at the desk to enroll me. A few minutes later, the bell rang and I walked to class. Again, I felt all these people looking at me, maybe it's because I'm new or maybe it's just my face. I was rushing earlier so I must've looked like I have black eye or something. I decided to go to the bathroom instead first. When I walked inside the bathroom I saw this bubbly blonde girl putting on some lip gloss while looking at herself in the mirror.
I stood next to her and saw how messy my makeup looked, she looked at me and started talking. "First day?"
she looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah." I smiled slightly back and shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm Caroline, by the way, are you new in town?"
I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror, I really didn't want to make any friends and get attached to them like last time. I fixed my face up and soon I was satisfied with how I looked.